Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 5) - Orange/ Light Blue/ Green/ Purple/ Pink
Colour: Orange/ Light Blue/ Green/ Purple/ Pink|Size: Pack of 5|Change

on 17 March 2018
I bought this on the basis of it being an erasable pen but found that it is not erasable at all. When any sort of eraser is used (including the one with the pen), the written marks become slightly lighter but they are not erased by any stretch of the imagination. This test was carried out a few minutes after writing with the pen.
I shall go back to PaperMate Replay Max.
It might be a problem with the delivery because the pens did not arrive in the advertised packaging, though they look identical ....
on 19 August 2017
These pens are handy. I use them for an an every last notepad. The only down points are that they don't seem to last as long as a traditional pen.
The eraser works like a charm on the end and they are nice and smooth to write with.
As a person who like to change their mind a lot when writing notes these tidy up my notes leaving less scribbling or crossing out.

I buy these on a regular basis and its the only pen I now use. If anything they make my notes look tidier.
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2017
The pen's are really good I use these all the time for work I would not use any other pen now used these for bout a year but the only reason I put 4 star Because the pen's came in a plastic bag then there original box that the pen's should come in but would use again and fast delivery
3 people found this helpful
on 18 January 2013
An amazing idea that works. The pen writes beautifully and the eraser completely rubs the ink marks away. Don't use it on cheques! I will be interested to see how long the ink in the pen lasts though. I have found with gel pens that they run out very quickly, so if that is the same with these Frixion pens it will devalue them a bit. But I would probably still buy some more because I like them so much.
I'm adding to the comments above - Yes, the ink does run out very quickly, but still worth the price tag.
7 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
These pens are good but they just don't last long, making them very expensive at 2 quid each. I used min just to put dates in my diary so not exactly lots of text and they all ran out in about 2 months.
I'm going to try a cheaper brand and compare.
Shame because they are nice to write with so I'd stick with them if they were cheaper or lasted longer.
on 17 January 2017
I purchased these pens to use in transferring patterns from paper (books) to fabric so that I could then embroider the design. When I've finished the sewing I then iron the fabric and the ink from the pens disappears. They work perfectly and are fine enough to give a really good transferred impression. I purchased these three pens for the same price I paid for one on the high street.
One person found this helpful
on 2 January 2017
I absolutely love these pens!!! I had a couple before but stupid me did not realise until recently that the ink can be erased by the tip at the top of the pen. I originally bought those as singles so there was no packaging to tell me this! Since discovering this handy feature I use nothing else. They write on really well and you can still erase what has been written a good couple of months later. Excellent product and the cheapest place to find these are on Amazon.
on 15 May 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by these pens. I thought they seemed it a bit gimmicky at first but they work quite well. They look just like ink or a regular pen on paper and the eraser get's rid of mistakes just like a rubber to pencil.

The only small annoyance I have is that the eraser is at the end of the pen and not the pen lid. I have a habit of placing the pen lid at the end of the pen when I'm using it. If I do that with these pens, the eraser is hidden. So now I've had the pen top go missing several times. Otherwise I'm very pleased with them.
on 16 December 2014
The pen is very good because you can erase things you have written. But there have a few minus points if you erase the same things over a few times it turn a bit waxes on the surface. Try to write over it again the ink not stay really well. 2nd if you left the pen in a hot place the ink inside will turn transparent in a few hours and you will not able to use it again. Last same as the ink will turn transparent if you write something important like your dissertation or anything else onto paper or work book. If you leave it under the writing will disappear though time, too! Still very good pen but is a bit pricey it runs out rather quick if you do a lot of writing. Just don't use it in the exams. You be warned!
2 people found this helpful
on 11 December 2013
WOW! These pens are amazing! I have used tailors chalk, carbon paper, washable pens you name it I have tried it. I always encountered a problem with whichever method I used to mark patterns out. I bought these pens feeling very sceptical but I was sold upon the first use. They are fabulous. Occasionally with some fabrics you can see a faint white line after you have ironed the material so test each fabric before you write all over your pattern. Downside is they don't last too long but the upside is you can buy refills saving money. Highly recommend
3 people found this helpful