Customer reviews

6,394
Style: AAA|Size: Pack of 12|Change

Always handy to have around whether it be for your remote-controls, or indeed given the time of year, many of
today's kiddies toys are battery-operated (always good to have a back-up)
Have always found Duracell-Batteries reliable and longer-lasting than some.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 July 2016
This is a pack of 4 'D' size batteries - made by Duracell. They worked perfectly, and powered my device for a suitable duration of time. As such, I can recommend this item.

Yet I do think that £5 for a pack is rather expensive. And, while they're called 'Duracell Plus' ("has up to +40% more power"), I didn't really notice any real difference between these batteries other brands. A better option might be Panasonic R20R-2BP Lot de 2 packs de 5 piles taille D.
Style: AAA|Size: Pack of 12|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
We always have a supply of AAA batteries in stock, usually Duracells because they have proved reliable over the years.. We go through a lot what with multiple remote controllers and small torches which we keep dotted about the house because we fairly frequently suffer electricity outages and also use to get around our village at night in the absence of any streetlighting. The Plus range works well in everyday items like torches, watches and battery-powered 'candles' which I have in our fireplace. There is a higher performance range of Duracells but we don't find them any better than the Plus range despite the higher price but they may be better for high drain equipment.
on 17 April 2017
These batteries are ok but there are now lots of better battery brands out there.

The days when Duracell dominated the battery market with the bunny are long gone. I used these in a couple of household items and a radio and they needed replacing within a month. They just don't seem as powerful or as long lasting as they used to be.

Sadly I won't be buying Duracell again but they are ok in a pinch or when cheap. I certainly would not choose this brand for an item that was important ie for a camping trip torch as I could not rely on them to last.

I hope this review was of help.
VINE VOICEon 15 February 2017
I have one of these new small and very powerful LED torches and have been using cheap (and I mean CHEAP) triple A batteries. At first they gave a powerful enough light, but after about a week I noticed the light beginning to dim. After I finished the pack of 12 I realised that the torch was costing more than I bargained for, but as I loved the brightness of my new torch, I decided to use Duracell to find out if they really did last longer. The result was amazing. My cheap batteries lasted about 10-14 days (taking the dog out for his before bedtime walk) but the Duracell ones seemed to go on and on. Indeed not only longing lasting but obviously more power as the light is even more intense.

Well done Duracell, I don't think I will be using any other batteries from now on. At the end of the day, the Duracell batteries work out cheaper!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 June 2016
Bought to power my Roberts radio, these are excellent value and should last a year or two. They seem to go on forever, even with regular use of the radio. This pack is dated to use by 2025, so no hurry! Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 September 2016
Great batteries, Duracell never disappoint. Purchased at a very reasonable price via Amazon. 5 STARS!

Thank you for taking your time to read my review. I hope you found the review helpful and if this was the case please click on the YES button.
on 20 August 2015
Can't really argue with the quality & longevity of these batteries. Have been using them for years, and have always been very dependable: no unexepcted leaks or discharges in all that time. Unlike the once-dependable Ever-Ready batteries, which are anything but "Ready".

You can probably get cheaper AA and AAA batteries from the PoundShops - notably Kodak do some decent ones - and that's fine for emergencies. But when you want something a bit more longer-lasting and dependable for your device, I would always recommend Duracell

No fault/problems with the delvery or packaging. So with Christmas not too far away now, I'd gear up and get more batteries in readiness for all those electronic gifts you've recieved but have no batteries for.
on 3 December 2016
Quality Duracell batteries. Excellent price and fast delivery. Tried cheap batteries in two animated toys, they just didn't have the initial oomph to get them going at all, even though they were brand new and straight out of the pack. Ordered the twelve pack of Duracell batteries, which arrived the next day, popped them in said toys and off they went. Worked a treat. Obviously all batteries are NOT the same and it's not just clever advertising. Would definitely buy again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2016
It seems that everything these days runs on AAA batteries and, as such, it's become a requirement to keep a stock of these in the kitchen, bedroom and even bathroom.

This handy little pack contains 12 AAA's and I buy them again and again - in my opinion they last the longest and, while you can buy cheaper, in the long-run it's a false economy.

The pack is easy to open and shake out a single battery at a time, but I find a little tape is needed to hold it shut (assuming you don't want to use all 12 at once!). It's not a big problem at all, especially as you know your stash is going to be safely kept inside the box.

I really like these handy packs - I'm sure I'm going to buy many, many more of them in the future.