1,243

on 20 March 2016
I couldn't find them cheaper in the local B&M, Home and Bargain etc. I bought these March 2016 and the date on the batteries is March 2020, so plenty of time to use them. I got them for my smoke alarms so change them yearly anyway.
on 30 March 2016
I purchase these batteries on amazon for my son,s walkie talkies, the value for money is great on here as batteries are quite expensive in general, so it was nice to save money for a change, thank you :)
on 18 March 2014
I purchased these because I needed one for a smoke alarm - but I knew it wouldn't be long before I needed others because all my alarms were purchased at the same time. Sure enough 5 weeks later I had to change another one. When the alarm instantly gave the "low battery" beeps I took it out and tested it - it was well down in the "weak" section. Was this a factory fault? or do employees swap their flat batteries for a new one in the box? There is no seal on the box to alert anyone to such a fiddle.
on 27 July 2012
They say you only get what you pay for and I am a firm believer of that and certainly in this case it is without doubt, the price of these batteries however in the high street is quite extortionate, hence this is very good value from Amazon. These batteries outlast normal batteries by at least 5-7 times as I have proved to myself several times as I use batteries for my business to power test meters and I can confirm that if you put a run of the mill relatively cheap battery in some of my meters you will be lucky to get 3 days to a week out of them, that is depending on the use of the meter.

I still use cheap batteries but only for the likes of wall clocks and the like that do not have a high power drain and they last a reasonable length of time, sometimes up to 2 years. A classic example of how long a cheap battery last is for example my Gillette Fusion ProGlide powered razor, a cheap battery last about a week, but a Duracell lasts at least 5-6 weeks, as I say you only get what you pay for, highly rated batteries and at this price you cannot loose.
on 24 June 2015
The last batteries I used for our smoke detectors were Panasonic. They lasted 6 months. I am trying these, to see if they last longer. Double the price, but still very reasonable. Fast delivery. I will update my review, if able.
on 20 December 2015
The batteries i received had a best before date of 2020 but they lasted only 4-5 mins in the radio, when i tried the second battery it was exactly the same? I was not happy with my purchase! Cant blame the seller as they were in sealed packaging...
on 23 March 2016
After a long time coping with the "BLEEP" every 5 seconds from the smoke detectors i finally bought new batteries. Very good price and packaged well. Seems to be holding for now. Lets hope it stays good for a couple of years.
on 9 May 2013
great price pack for duracell plus power 9v batteries
fitted these in the smoke alarms / alarm box and my fluke multimeter 5 months ago, all are still going strong.
long expiry date on batteries too so i have more in the drawer good til 2022
on 18 January 2015
Wouldn't even give it 1 star!! Not only did I wait 3 weeks for them to arrive, they lasted a week!!!! I have a very upset boy who now can't play with his Xmas pressie till I get some more! What a rip off!
on 28 September 2014
These batteries are for my fire alarm signal. I fitted one upon their arrival, but, to my dismay, the alarm started bleeping the night before last, just about two months after one of the new batteries was fitted. I'll try No. 2!!!