Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 13 November 2013
Duracell batteries AA plus. Good service and delivered promptly. Batteries have a good length of life and overall better than recharging for some small appliances.
on 8 March 2013
The batteries arrived when expected. I left them in the package for an hour so they could warm up. I then put them into my Xbox 360 controller and they were fully charged. Very pleased and will buy again.
on 27 December 2013
Every year like countless other adults I always forget to purchase batteries this year thanks to Amazon displaying "what other people have also purchased" I remembered batteries and was a Christmas saver.
on 26 December 2013
These here batteries were sold to me at a very good price.
The batteries themselves are exactly what I expected. They are battery like in every way, even to the point of providing power for personal electronic devices that need batteries inserted in them for them to work.
The batteries that I bought were delivered very quickly, next day in fact, although that was what I expected as I paid for the next day delivery of these batteries.
I'm not too sure if delivery was free actually. It may have been free, in which case the delivery time was superb, it couldn't have been better.
I'd go and check on the postage arrangements of the batteries you are now about to buy, but I'm writing this on my phone and I can't risk losing all this text. It's taken me ages. I'm not that bothered though as I'm at work at the moment and I'm not really doing anything else.
I think it's silly that in this day and age with the level of technology we have where putting a man on the moon is child's play, that we can't switch browser windows or skip backwards and forwards through web pages without risking the loss of all this text. Surely there should be an app for it or something.
Anyway, I'm off to leave another review, I've got an entire Christmas shop on here to go through and these top quality, well packaged, quickly delivered batteries are just the tip of the iceberg.
I'm still a bit upset that I have to work Boxing Day (today), I'd much rather be at my Nan's. I miss my dog too.
She's not dead or anything, she's at my Nan's. I'll see her after, but I do miss her cute face. The dog that is, not my nan.
I do miss my nan and my dog in equal measure, but the cute face I was referring to was that of my dog. Not my nan. Although my nan is aging well.
She's married though, has been for ages, so you wouldn't stand a chance.
Right I really have to go now.
See you soon!
on 29 November 2013
These duracell battries aa plus power are very long lasting and the price is very reasonable.Received the battries very quick.
You get what you pay for with batteries, so buy the best, Duracell. Bought in large packs from Amazon is the cheapest way.
on 30 November 2013
Good value for must have item at this time of year , everything seems to need a battery...Thank you !
on 19 October 2013
They arrived quickly, well before the advertised delivery date.

However, the batteries were not as the advertised picture (4 sets of 2). They came in two sets of 4 on the Duracell card - together 2 free London 2012 Olympic Games magnets. This purchase was in October 2012.
on 26 July 2014
I'm sick of buying cheap batteries. They last no time at all - especially in a gaming controller or torch. These are good, maybe there are better, but in terms of value I liked them.
on 5 July 2013
I like to have some spare AA batteries in the house, as you never know when you might need them. Most battery products use this size of battery, and Duracell are very reliable.

See one answered question