1,469

on 3 May 2014
This pack of 8 batteries was literally that. Astounding how in this day and age we can have such power delivered to our door, and wield said power in any manner you see fit.
Personally I used mine for a computer mouse. Hardcore.
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2015
When I first came across these batteries they were in an advert on TV whereby pink batteried bunnies were climbing the face of a mountain and each had different batteries in them. Back then (20+ years ago) they were the heavy weights of the battery division and they still hold that title today.

I use these batteries on a daily basis for a number of different products and have found that they outperform all other batteries by a very long way.

They ensure that each device / appliance etc works optimally and they last a very long time. I put these in my LED torches for example a lot in the winter and use a lot of them, however I very rarely change them.

Although these batteries (Duracell AAAs) are with the most expensive available, I believe that they offer very good value for money given the performance and I believe that it's better to buy these less frequently than cheaper ones more frequently.

Verdict: Heavyweights Of The Battery Division.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 October 2015
The Duracell Plus Power AAA Battery - Pack of 8 was in the normal full colour retail display product packaging.

Nothing much to add to this apart from saying they provide a long term performance as expected from Duracell batteries: Economical, general purpose 1.5V AAA alkaline battery with a high energy output that are reliable with a long shelf life, and good low temperature performance. Duracell Plus Power now has longer life compared to previous Duracell Plus Power batteries; Ideal for everyday use. Duracell's duralock technology means these batteries are guaranteed to stay powered for up to 10 years when not being used. This huge leap forward in battery technology has been made possible by improvements in the purity of ingredients and upgrades to the construction of the battery cell meaning less power is lost when in storage.

Product Pro's:
- Great Duracell performance.
- Good shelf life on product.

Product Con's:
- None I could find.

Summary: Great Duracell Performance!

Overall Rating: 5/5
on 27 June 2014
Happy with this item - can never have enough batteries and at this price you feel keen to stock up..
on 26 October 2014
Long lasting, much better than the Poundland batteries. You get what you pay for.

I like the way you can open this pack. I only realised this after ripping the pack open like I do with any other battery pack, but it can be useful for keeping your batteries inside the pack. Too many times have I been confused with which batteries are old and dead and which are new.
on 16 March 2016
Possibly the most long lasting batteries I have purchased. I have tried different kinds of batteries in the past (due to the price of them - and so many items requiring batteries - remote controls etc) but it is often a case of getting what you pay for. Duracell do last longer than most batteries and also do not have a tendency to leak.

I have found it is certainly worth paying a little more - cheaper batteries only last half the time.
What can I say? they are Duracell and are top quality - the reason I bought them here was based upon price and I knew that these were the genuine article. I have bought 'Duracell' in the past that turned out to be cheap copies that leaked and destroyed an expensive Canon flash unit.

These are the real deal - ALWAYS go for genuine Duracell batteries - that's why I prefer to use Amazon
on 23 September 2016
Great batteries, Duracell never disappoint. Purchased at a very reasonable price via Amazon. 5 STARS!

Thank you for taking your time to read my review. I hope you found the review helpful and if this was the case please click on the YES button.
on 11 March 2014
Batteries are batteries...delivered on time and work as expected. I would recommend these for anyone who's not looking to change batteries every day.
on 2 September 2014
Well it's Duracell... They produce the best batteries, these were bought to update the batteries in my remotes, shavers, small electrical. Will no doubt last me a fair while before having to update again.

Perfect for the price & delivery too!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated