1,306

on 3 May 2014
This pack of 8 batteries was literally that. Astounding how in this day and age we can have such power delivered to our door, and wield said power in any manner you see fit.
Personally I used mine for a computer mouse. Hardcore.
When I first came across these batteries they were in an advert on TV whereby pink batteried bunnies were climbing the face of a mountain and each had different batteries in them. Back then (20+ years ago) they were the heavy weights of the battery division and they still hold that title today.

I use these batteries on a daily basis for a number of different products and have found that they outperform all other batteries by a very long way.

They ensure that each device / appliance etc works optimally and they last a very long time. I put these in my LED torches for example a lot in the winter and use a lot of them, however I very rarely change them.

Although these batteries (Duracell AAAs) are with the most expensive available, I believe that they offer very good value for money given the performance and I believe that it's better to buy these less frequently than cheaper ones more frequently.

Verdict: Heavyweights Of The Battery Division.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
These batteries arrived in a basic grey mailing sack which meant that the cardboard was slightly battered but this was immaterial to me. This is a pack of Duracell AAA batteries which are useful for all sorts of gadgets - remote controls, torches etc. I needed them to power the light in my new magnifier. Duracell are notorious for being rather on the pricey side so I often buy a cheaper brand. However, they often don't last very long, particularly those which are very cheap.
I have had no problems with these batteries. They have powered my magnifier with no problems and show no signs of failing quickly. I did check the date on thse when they arrived as other reviewers have commented that they received batteries barely within date or even after their expiry date. The expiry date on these is 2024 so plenty of time!
These are good quality Durracell batteries which I find last longer than cheaper batteries. The price on these is excellent and far better than you can get them elsewhere.
on 27 June 2014
Happy with this item - can never have enough batteries and at this price you feel keen to stock up..
on 26 October 2014
Long lasting, much better than the Poundland batteries. You get what you pay for.

I like the way you can open this pack. I only realised this after ripping the pack open like I do with any other battery pack, but it can be useful for keeping your batteries inside the pack. Too many times have I been confused with which batteries are old and dead and which are new.
on 19 October 2015
The Duracell Plus Power AAA Battery - Pack of 8 was in the normal full colour retail display product packaging.

Nothing much to add to this apart from saying they provide a long term performance as expected from Duracell batteries: Economical, general purpose 1.5V AAA alkaline battery with a high energy output that are reliable with a long shelf life, and good low temperature performance. Duracell Plus Power now has longer life compared to previous Duracell Plus Power batteries; Ideal for everyday use. Duracell's duralock technology means these batteries are guaranteed to stay powered for up to 10 years when not being used. This huge leap forward in battery technology has been made possible by improvements in the purity of ingredients and upgrades to the construction of the battery cell meaning less power is lost when in storage.

Product Pro's:
- Great Duracell performance.
- Good shelf life on product.

Product Con's:
- None I could find.

Summary: Great Duracell Performance!

Overall Rating: 5/5

It would be extremely helpful if you could please vote 'YES' in case you like this review or vote 'NO' if you find it unhelpful with a comment, explaining WHY it wasn't helpful, so I can improve the quality of future reviews. Thank you.
on 5 November 2015
Purchased for use in a new wireless mouse, although I also use them in my TV remote controls, and there is nothing more annoying than not having a spare battery in the drawer when you need one, and at these prices it's worth stocking up.
After many years of trial and error I have to say that while there are other brands on the market they noticeably fail to out-perform Duracell as far as power and longevity of use.
on 16 March 2016
Possibly the most long lasting batteries I have purchased. I have tried different kinds of batteries in the past (due to the price of them - and so many items requiring batteries - remote controls etc) but it is often a case of getting what you pay for. Duracell do last longer than most batteries and also do not have a tendency to leak.

I have found it is certainly worth paying a little more - cheaper batteries only last half the time.
What can I say? they are Duracell and are top quality - the reason I bought them here was based upon price and I knew that these were the genuine article. I have bought 'Duracell' in the past that turned out to be cheap copies that leaked and destroyed an expensive Canon flash unit.

These are the real deal - ALWAYS go for genuine Duracell batteries - that's why I prefer to use Amazon
on 12 March 2016
There is not a lot I can say about Batteries except I always find that it is true that Duracell are by far the best quality you can buy. I was pleased to find I could purchase these with free delivery as my nearest shop is a bus journey away.
Also this particular pack had 5 with 3 free in so I have spares..