Customer reviews

Come to the Well
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 February 2015
Very good album, great music, the lyrics are great to listen to.
I just love Casting Crowns ! :)
on 26 October 2011
Very good CD, the message comes of the CD come through crystal clear!
Love "Corageous" very encouraging. And can't wait to see the film!

Well Done Casting Crowns!! Praise God! *thumbs up*
on 8 February 2012
Another great album by casting crowns. The lyrics are once again very challenging. I'm reading the book too and enjoying it, looking at what wells we put our hope in. (wells of success, talent, control, favor, religion, etc)
on 5 February 2012
As a musician and a Christian, I look for meaning, a new way of telling a story or an original style of presenting both, in a way acceptable to all. Although only one I think they've done a great job of the aforementioned in a very professional and enjoyable way. Particularly enjoy " The City On The Hill" and "the Well"
Roger Midwinter
on 26 October 2011
The album is brilliant, and well up to Casting Crowns' excellent standard. Jesus, Friend of Sinners must rate as one of the most moving, most challenging songs they have done to sate - instrumentals are strong and the dual vocals are amazing. Got to be a 'must' for Casting Crowns fans, and a really good first for newcomers.
on 15 December 2012
Casting Crowns are a Christian rock band but don't let that put you off. Their songs have really nice lyrics and the themes of love and hope are a nice change to the usual, themes in rock. the music is quite poppy and they have alot of slower numbers but the songs are good to sing along to even if you don't particularly hold their views they have good catchy melodies and things. This music is aimed at fellow believers so for some it will feel like having things shoved down their throats the best thing to do then is not listen. However, Generally the songs are good for singing along to and feeling happy. all in all something good to try if you are after something different
on 17 June 2016
Really great album, new to discovering our faith and this is helping immensely on our journey. I am finding every time I have an issue or thought that troubles me one of the songs pops into my head and is appropriate to the problem. I have purchased 3 other Casting Crowns albums and found every song touched me in one way or another. Keep up the good work Casting Crowns, we will definitely be buying more albums.
on 23 November 2012
I bought this as i like casting crowns music, being an avid listener of UCB UK radio. Its songs remind you that you are not alone in this world, and their musicality is superb. I have other albums by casting crowns and would highly recommend their music if you're new to the christian artist music scene. At a good price too, cheaper than the high street.
on 16 August 2015
I'm working my way backwards through Casting Crowns albums, started on Thrive and have jumped back to this. I absolutely love this, City on the Hill in one my favourites along with Jesus Friend of Sinners and Just Another Birthday. I love the lyrics the CC write, so powerful and wonderfully sung.
on 11 June 2014
Casting Crowns lyrics and compassion for the lost and hurting lives and families is truly reflected in these songs of dedication to Gods Love for us.
Feeds my need and lonely to be understood and Loved by God and each other.