on 27 February 2014
I bought this spray collar as I thought it might stop my Westie's excessive barking, especially in the car. The product works well and the spray is triggered as soon as the dog barks. The collar can be adjusted to make sure the fit is correct. I cannot fault the product, only the dog. She was initially surprised by the spray, but soon got used to it and it was quite funny because her frantic barking was punctuated by frantic spraying. Anyway it makes the car smell nice!

I have given this collar 4 stars because I am sure that on a receptive dog it will work, as other reviewers have found. The only requirement is to check that the unit is filled up (and switched on) and it is easy to check that it will spray before putting the collar on the dog.

I haven't given up putting the collar on the dog, but I think mine is too feisty to be controlled in this way.
on 18 July 2014
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Put this on my lurcher that barked the moment I went to bed or work. After 4 barks and him freaking out he stopped. The reason I know this is I have a baby camera/monitor and put the camera in the room and left the house to look at the monitor screen. Was funny but felt sorry at the same time for my dog.. Not a bark or yelp anymore. The day after I did not put the collar and he still won't bark. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pet that won't stop barking when your in bed or out all day.
on 28 July 2015
This was the best purchase ever! After just having a baby our dogs barking was becoming even more of a nuisance, this collar sorted it instantly! No more barking at the telly, the birds or anything else that moves. It really is a godsend! Highly recommended!!
on 8 September 2014
What can I say product ordered arrived within few days, fingers crossed this works!! First day put it on and went to bark 1 spray and then stopped this happened again the 2nd time, 3rd time only went to bark but then stopped. Day 2 no barking at all, this is from a puppy who has loved the sound of his own bark to silence. Brilliant product worth every penny I was at the end of my tether with the constant barking silence is golden.
on 23 March 2012
I have a very vocal Basset Hound and he barks when we leave him alone and when he see's cats!
One spray from the collar shuts him up. It's like a mute button for noisy dogs, fantastic and well worth the money.
I can let him out in the garden whithout having to bring him in every two minutes beacuse of his loud barking and we can leave him at home for a while without having to worry he is annoying the neighbours!. Great product,
well done!! Now i can live in peace!
on 27 June 2014
This was our last hope, from a jr terrier who was a constant loud barker. After putting the coller on him and after a few barks it went silent. I knew the spray was working as the lovely smell of citronella was in the air. The dog will bark if not wearing the coller but as soon as I show it to him he will put his head in coller, I think he likes to wear it. It seems to be working at the moment the peace is lovely. I hope it carries on like this. You have nothing to lose by trying this item.
on 27 March 2014
Wonderful. We live in a very public place with lots of walkers and their dogs. Our new dog found it all too much and so did we. We don't want to stop him altogether, he is a Doberman after all and it's in his blood. Now if we are around he wears this collar. If we are out or at night he doesn't. Simples! He's a bright lad and didn't take long to understand the difference. Hopefully we will be able to dispense with the collar soon and keep it for the odd reminder. A recommended product.
on 25 October 2015
I used this product for a yorkie as he goes mental at everything even the wind and what I learned from using it was that it works ok in doors but outside he just ignores it so will continue using it inside for when we have visitors because as you can guess he goes bananas at anyone who rings the bell I think it would be great for training a puppy that barks etc as they are in the learning stages but my dog is nine which I also think contributed to it not working as his misbehaving is engrained in him now and is stubborn as hell.
on 21 October 2015
Very effective. Wanted it for our 9 year old spaniel that won't stop barking when the grandchildren visit...he's really good...until they arrive! Took him by surprise at first but he soon got the message. The powerful smell of citronella takes a bit of getting used to, as it went off frequently during first few uses. Definitely worth giving this a try.
on 23 April 2014
It worked great for the first couple of days then they figured out how to empty it by barking for 20 mins nonstop