on 14 January 2014
So heres a quick review of this mixer.

The NOX404
On first glance the item was well packaged and looked very professional.
This was carried through to the inside. neatly packaged and very sturdy. Having taken the unit out of the box and wrapping it is one tasty looking piece of kit. Very sleek design and a great finish. Everything feels nice and solid.
Now for the use of the item. The infinium crossfader is super smooth and is adjustable so it can be adjusted to make it tighter or looser according to preference. The channel faders are nice and smooth too. My only criticism of this item is that the effects feel a little 'washed' out. But this is just my opinion.....however for the price there is nothing out there that i have tried that will better it for this price tag.
So to sum up
Great mixer for all types of DJ with all types of ability. Cracking item at a very competitive price.
BUY ONE YOU WONT REGRET IT!
on 3 December 2014
For the price this is a very nice mixer. It has features you would expect on something twice as much.
Unfortunately I did find one small problem when using it in a loud environment with the cue levels. If you have cue set to the center of ch.1 and ch.2 the headphones levels are reduced by about 15db to stop distortion of both channels running together. So to compensate I had to turn up the cue levels to max (still not a clean sound compared to a single channel) and then when you set cue to just ch1, ch2 or go back to master the headphones levels are so loud it could damage my ears or headphones. I asked berhinger support if this was normal and although they said yes it was I I found them very helpful and I could send them recordings for them to check how my mixer was working.
I sold this mixer and upgraded to the NOX303 and I am very pleased with how the cue works on that model.

If i was going to keep this at home I would be very happy with it, but in a club or busy bar the cue levels made it very hard to work with.
on 15 May 2015
Sticky x-fader, mis-aligned line fader on the left side, LED mountings are a bit loose, wobbly knobs out the box. not encouraging start..
Good crisp sound, good monitoring and accurate levels.
lightweight build so secure it down.
Records ok but watch your levels - its punchy..
Useful double x-fade curve for left and right side
Line fader curve is a nice touch too
FX are a gamble but sound fairly bright.
EQ is ok.
on 10 October 2012
once again beringer have delivered a very excellent product . with out standing value for money .
great to use and looks good too .
the only problem was setting up the usb to the computer .
the manual and instructions was not very informative what so ever . as they displayed drawings of how to set the item up .
but no real instructions on how to set the usb up to a computer .
as though the buyer is supposed to know how to set this item up automatically .
overall the product is great and you can learn how to set it up on youtube .
on 1 April 2013
Amazing 2 channel mixer, very easy to use and the effects on it are great!!
I've had my mixer for 6 months no and haven't had any problems with it, can't think of any negatives :)
on 4 March 2013
Have been djing with pioneer equipment for years this is a fantastic 2 channel alternative.

Well built and good features.
on 15 November 2014
This is the last Behringer I will ever buy. I got this for a charity gig where I was going to be using the digital usb link up . I did a sound check in thd afternoon and it sounded great. The gig started at 7.30 and by 7.50 the sound was muffled and poor. I fiddled with settings, looked through the poorly informed manual and everything was spot on. At the break a switched to a spare mixer at the venue. The sound was spot on. The following day I tested the mixer again at my home set up, the quality of sound is awful, sounds cheap and nasty. My last mixer was the same make and I was replacing after only 13 months because the sound quality had deteriorated so bad it was unbearable. My lesson has been learnt. I will not be buying any more Behringer mixers ever again. If a product isn't going to do the job it should be illegal to sell it in the first place. Amazon need to stop selling Beringher kit as it's sub standard and poor quality. I've since spoke to no less than 6 DJ s who have also had similar issues with this make.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2014
Really good quality mixer for the money. The effects aren't too bad and all the knobs feel ok. The only major problem that I have with the mixer is the cue output is not very powerful and could do with more volume, other than that I can't think of anything else negative about the mixer.

I would strongly suggest to buy this mixer if you are looking for a cheap 2 channel mixer with effects.
on 23 July 2015
For the money, unbeatable. Smooth pots and sliders. Precise sound, good mix of effects. Decent build. Would buy again.
on 24 August 2015
Good quality sound, rammed with features and ways of customising your play style. Well worth the 125 notes

See one answered question