on 1 November 2017
Funny dvd that gets you working out without realising
on 21 May 2014
This workout DVD is not very energetic but fun! The dance routines are quite easy to learn. I loved the burlesque section! If you want a high energy workout though this DVD does not do it! I'm keeping it for a "last day of the week" workout for when I'm feeling a bit lazy!
on 5 January 2016
There are only 3 short dance routines that are repeated over and over, so it gets quite boring once you've learnt them and done the dvd a few times. It's not massively energetic either, so definitely one for a lazy day! Ok for a few pounds.
on 19 November 2016
great product
on 19 February 2016
Not as good as number 1 dvd its pretty much the same music :/
on 25 March 2014
I have the first one and love it so I thought I may aswel try the second. Love this also! And at the cost you can't go wrong, it's really fun and quite easy to learn the steps.
on 16 May 2013
I wasn't sure if exercise DVDs were really my thing, but this was a great price so I thought I'd try it. I'm so glad I bought it, it's such a great workout and fun learning the PCD moves. The only negative is I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone who hasn't done any dancing before. The moves are fairly simple but I haven't danced for a few years and initially struggled remembering the routines.
on 11 June 2014
Absolutely love this DVD. I do it about three times a week and although it's not high-impact, i've had results from it. You get out what you put into it, so if you do the moves with a lot of energy, you'll see results. I would definitely buy another Robin Antin DVD.
on 26 August 2017
Parcel arrived in good time...item as described.
Thank you...
on 6 February 2013
I have the first dvd so it was nice to have some new dances. When you first do them, they go through the moves quie quickly, so can be tricky to follow, but once you do it 2 or 3 times it gets easier. Very fun...:)