TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 December 2017
The paper seems thinner/less opaque than the Staples 80gsm paper I had before, and printing double sided is no good as the ink shows through (tried it on laser and inkjet and it's the same on both). No problems with jamming, slipping or smudging, and black and coloured ink print cleanly.
I am a bit disappointed in this, as I paid a bit more for the brand as I like the Pukka Pad notebooks, and hoped I could print double sided on this like I could on the old Staples 80gsm, but it looks cheap and thin.
The box arrived with one of the reams dented inside an undamaged box, so it must have been damaged before someone packed it in the box - fortunately only 4 or 5 sheets of paper were actually creased, but I'd recommend checking the box and contents for damage before starting to use it.
on 30 October 2016
The quality of the papers is not so bad. It's recommended if you don't need good quality stuff. Otherwise, you have to select an other brand.
on 7 November 2016
I use this paper for printing purposes.
This is one of the cheapest options I could find, and the paper quality is nice.
on 3 February 2016
Good quality paper and at a very fair price. Unlike some paper purchased, great for my old inkjet.
on 27 April 2017
It's cheap plain paper folks!
review image
on 31 March 2014
Pukka paper. everyday 80 gsm a4 pack of 5 reams - this is good paper for everyday printing and great value.
on 20 March 2017
Quick delivery and good quality
on 18 February 2013
arrived very quickly, good quality paper I am very happy with this product, I don't usually buy in bulk but I needed to print off a lot of information, would definately order from this company again
on 30 September 2011
Paper of decent quality, well worth the money.
Would recommend purchase when considering which paper to get, as bottom end (cheap value packs) tend to be too thin, causing printer to not register paper being installed.
on 4 February 2016
I didn't really know much about this brand when i bought my first ream - it was bought on price alone - but the quality exceeded my expectations. I bought a box of 5 reams straight away afterwards - and I will definitely be buying more.
Its hard to find robust, clean, white copier/printer paper at the budget end of the market but this ticks all the boxes. Prints look like premium paper copies and it doesnt snarl up in my printer. Pukka indeed!