Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: Blue - Blue (Royal Blue)|Change
Price:£6.22+ £1.15 shipping

on 25 March 2017
I have had Fruit of the Loom stuff in the past and have generally been pleased with them

This shirt looks good, feels good and given the price is fantastic value. It isn't as thin as some of the reviews had me thinking.

Hopefully it will wear well going forward. The fit is ideal for what I wanted (something to wear playing golf when the weather decrees the arms need covering!)
on 21 May 2016
For the price I cant really fault it. People say its thin which is true, but I want a light thin long sleeved polo for use in the summer. I expect I'll be buying more of these. I dont normally buy clothes online because I think its important to try things on first, but in my experience it is virtually impossible to find plain long sleeved polo tops in the shops.
on 26 April 2017
I am a size large/x large depending on make. I ordered these as an x large and they are a perfect fit. Well made medium weight polos ,very happy with purchase and service. I ordered three different colours and at the price, you can't really go wrong.
on 12 January 2014
I noticed that some described this as thin and while it is not the thickest too I've ever seen I got it in white and it wasn't see through. For a woman's top that is something of a miracle. The fit is good, shaped but not excessively so. I bought the size up as I was right at the top of the measurement for the smaller size and though large on me it doesn't swamp me suggesting that there isn't a huge jump between sizes. Overall it's exactly what I needed and at a great price. I may have to purchase another and will defiantly buy this again if that is the case.
on 20 August 2017
Excellent polo shirts,ordered a medium and the fit was as expected. Had mine thorugh the wash and tumble dry a few times now and no noticeable shrinkage which is always a bonus.
on 7 February 2017
This was purchased for a friend as a gift. They were happy with it overall but said it wasn't very warm, but it did look smart and it fitted well.
on 4 July 2017
Its ok, fits well but does not have a quality feel to it. Fairly heavy material too so better for winter wear.
on 24 March 2017
Good for the price, and with long sleaves, better than shirts all the time, the wife loves not ironing my shirts. !!!
on 15 August 2017
All great, fits well, 44 inch chest. Brilliant material, happy with purchase.
on 14 September 2017
I have bought fruit of the loom products before and they are good quality