Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 19 September 2011
I was very dissapointed with this product. Not only did the product come without instructions on how to set the face plate but it also didn't fit the phone properly. It was a poorly manufactured item and I think the manufacturer should look into this problem.
on 16 September 2012
The cover I ordered for the blackberry phone did not fit the phone it was intended for - I am very disappointed!
on 28 April 2012
this fits my curve 9300 perfectly. you have to slide the faceplate on not clip it. visit youtube for instructions. looks good! p.s comes with tools, don't buy any!!!
on 18 August 2012
I have a blackberry curve 9300 and i was thinking on getting it white so i looked on here for white housings and its great! No need to even look on the 1 star comments because its great! My blackberry is now looking really good, it took about 5 mins to change the housing its very easy, i recommend to buy this item.
on 10 March 2014
Took ages to arrive, the over all build is acceptable for the price I paid, but things went very wrong when I fitted the key pad. Various keys did not make contact with buttons bellow so i had to use my original key pad which was black. The new screen cover is ill fitting and is too thick so it sits proud of the track pad. Track pad can be used but it sits in a hole. All in all, looks good but I am not very happy with it...
on 5 August 2013
The cover was not compatible with my daughters 'Blackberry' the points where it should have pressed into the phone housing where out of line so therefore did not fit properly. I returned the item and received a full refund.

So one star as the product was not fit for purpose, but 5 star's for good customer service and prompt delivery.
on 12 July 2012
Superb quality and value for money.But would be better if instructions were enclosed with theb item to assistb in fitting.
on 3 November 2013
The delivery was fast as it had to come from aboard but when it arrived the case did not fit properly had to glue it so it would stay on I was going to return it but it was not worth hassle, I couldn't press any of the buttons. I think it was due to the quality of the housing.
on 1 August 2012
By watching a video on how to do it. The cover looks amazing. It came on time and was brand new
on 30 January 2013
I was unsure weather to give 4 or 5 starts but opted for 4. Everything is perfect about this housing and was very happy the only issue I had was the tools advertised wasn't supplied and had to buy tools separate and also the keyboard is different I recived a plain white keyboard without the grey bits