on 26 March 2017
amazing harmonies great sounds, I play it often, brings back great memories. they would of done even better chart wise had it not been the punk era. they were great live, even johnny rotten went to one of their gigs. buy this cd, it really is very good.
on 2 July 2017
takes me back to my youth
on 3 July 2017
good cd ,good service
on 14 June 2017
Love this double cd bring back great fond memories WELL Worth THE Price
on 23 April 2017
Fab. Takes you right back.
on 31 May 2014
As I teenager I was aware of Darts and I remember buying Duke of Earl on vinyl. I don't think I realised how good Darts were until I got this cd. Every single if included, and every one is a classic. Marvellous harmonies and such a good buy given how many tracks are included. Fantastic - give it a listen!
on 13 September 2012
Had forgotten how good the music was - took me right back to the early 80's at school. If you liked at least one single by them - buy it, it's good.