Customer reviews

on 4 July 2012
I usually avoid love stories and romantic comedies like the terribly manly man I am. Saying that, I enjoyed this book. It's funny, even hilarious in places, and has enough surprises to keep you wondering what is going to happen next. If you have ever wondered what its like to have a holiday romance, well, this is what it's like.
on 16 May 2013
lipstick and lemon trees is a witty, funny and sunny story of a belfast girl in crete, well worth a read. not your usal chick lit book.
on 16 February 2012
This is by far one of the funniest books I've read in years. Great setting, wonderful characters and mad situations - the Easter miracle is just genius. The writing is very visual, with greek towns and landscapes adding hugely to the overall sunny, light-hearted feel. I love the scary stuff as well and gave the same author's Rossi Sisters series a try. Like this it has brilliant local colour in a wintry Amsterdam, and scads of screwball humour amongst the narrow escapes and creepy happenings.
on 11 August 2011
A beautifully written book, funny and heart warming, I could not put it down. I have never been to Crete but feel like I know every location brilliantly described in the book. I highly recommend this book to all and look forward to more from the author.
One person found this helpful