on 11 December 2014
it is free on kindle ( i have four, 1 each for my kids), description of all the names, quotes from the Quran and explanation. It is sufficiently detailed for me and the kids.Even if i can't remember all the names, i have at least read about all the names at least once in my life now and it cost me nothing. I think there's a blessing in there from the Almighty. Definitely made it easy for my family. All praise to Allah.
on 3 January 2014
This book is a fascinating and enlightening guide to the meaning of many terms of which I was ignorant. I should like to express my profound gratitude to the author for his exemplary exposition. Many thanks for a truly unique work of scholarship.
Very powerful uplifting not just limited to one faith anyone with a faith can be encouraged. I would also recommend .the most beautiful names of Allah by s.Fayyad Skywalker. May you blessed as I have.
on 13 January 2013
Clear and well placed descriptions of the names of God with breastfeed information on ideas of faith and creation, well paced and easy to read and understand.
on 11 August 2014
Discover the meaning of the 99 Names of Allah
on 10 June 2016
Untrusted source of religious knowledge!
on 26 March 2016
Read and learn about the names of Allah
on 30 January 2016
Great book, excellent quality.
on 31 October 2016