on 19 October 2017
Very pretty, barely there bra. The only negative is that if your breast cups are quite large (I'm a 34F) - you may find that the shoulder straps aren't quite wide enough and can sometimes feel like they are digging in. I have this bra in many different colours, the nude in particular is totally invaluable.
on 19 October 2017
Love these bras, no padding, no uncomfortable scaffolding, but give me enough support, comfort & a great shape. Who'd have thought that a nude plain bra could be sexy - think this is due to the transparent material.
Have now purchased the black, and in the coming months will purchase other colours.
on 21 August 2017
An excellent well fitting and very comfy bra. Would definitely recommend it and will definitely have these on my radar to buy again. Excellent service and recommend seller.
on 13 June 2017
My favourite bras ever for my aging breasts! Haha...gives them a lovely shape...i am a 34 E and i will buy these for as long as they make em! The lovely colours are a great bonus to the excellent fit too.
on 21 September 2017
Fits beautifully, gives great shape, not bulky but very supportive. I've been waiting for a bra like this for a long time!!
on 29 May 2017
super bra very light and comfotable fits very well too. I loved glossies as ayounger women glad to know they are still of the same quality and indeed you can still get them .I have this in bright pink and its a very pretty colour.
on 21 August 2017
I'm a 36DD and but a 36D in this range which is a perfect fit. Natural shape, nice and cool and give a lovely silhouette under clothes. Nice thin straps but supportive, I highly recommend. These are all I wear now.....
on 19 March 2017
My wife loves the glossies by gossard good quailty and looks good.
on 1 September 2017
Nice bra, good fit. Would buy again. Good price.
on 7 June 2017
Fit perfectly and the material is lovely and fine so looks very natural under a t shirt or blouse. Was initially concerned that a bra with such delicate fabric may not be supportive, ( 38 c), but was delighted with the result and have ordered two more !