on 10 May 2017
These are great. Just what I needed. Easy to put on and off. Medium are very big-I bought for my still crawling 15. month son so he doesn't wear shoes and kept getting soaking. They work brilliantly despite being very large. Plenty of room if you're using shoes.
on 12 March 2017
I bought these for my son because I struggle to find shoes soft enough which were waterproof. They slipped into his foot over his usual footwear and did the job perfectly without causing him any discomfort or even noticing they were on. They kept his feet warm and dry. Brilliant idea.
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2018
These overshoes are great for winter and my little one who's just started walking wears them every time it's raining/snowing (a bit slippery on the snow!) the fleece lining keeps his feet toasty warm and they have never leaked. The elastic strap also keeps them from falling down. His feet are too small for wellies so these are perfect.
on 6 March 2017
Such a great buy. I used these for my son who is 13 months and they fitted great. He was able to walk in the park and splash in puddles. The shoes are insulated so keep his feet nice and warm. I got him size small and there a good size will get a lot of wear out of them
on 27 February 2016
Great product, lasted two children! Sizing is big so they can up to the top of my 6month old legs which was great for babywearing. Big enough to cover my 4yr olds feet as ankle boots. So soft and warm. Great long lasting high quality item.
on 11 November 2017
these are brilliant. perfect for crawling/toddling baby to wear outside, when too small for heavy wellies.
on 28 November 2016
bought for my grandson to go with his rain suit. As yet he hasn't needed to wear them. Slightly large but ideal to cover over his shoes. great price and excellent fast delivery
on 18 November 2017
Fantastic for those little ones who are just waking. My daughter isn’t ready for wellies but these fit over her shoes and she can explore most areas freely, they are fleece lined and she can’t take them off..which is brilliant!
on 9 May 2016
Practical for my crawling one year old. They rarely come off which us amazing in itself. He can get stuck in playing, exploring and crawling with his mummy and big sister. He loves water play but unfortunately they are not totally waterproof. Mind you he is pouring the whole bowl over himself.
on 12 April 2018
Perfect for o se his booties