Customer reviews

on 9 April 2011
I used to watch this when I was a kid, couldn't get enough of it until they stopped showing it around season 4. I tried getting all of these on region 2 but it proved very difficult. Could only get seasons 2, 3 and 4.
Then finally realised I could change the regions on my DVD with a code, changed that then ordered the complete boxset. I've watched the whole thing around 4 times since I bought it not so long ago. Couldn't be more pleased with it, love the show, love Uncle Jesse too ;o)
on 21 April 2017
Love Full House I grew watching this in the early 90's. This is Region 2 DVD. Thanks very much
on 15 August 2017
Bought this DVD Box Set, Amazon Live Chat & E-Mail Said Don't Worry It's Region 2, The Product Title Is Wrong, NO! The Description Is Wrong, I Received It Today & Is Region 1!!! Not Happy, Gotta Try & Send It Back Now, Knew This'd Happen :(
on 5 November 2016
Very good... very happy with my purchase
on 21 January 2017
I just got mine today, it was a few days earlier than expected which I was very happy about , I love this tv show so much , I'm from the uk and it works really well , I'm so happy I finally got it
on 17 February 2016
What region is it???
It doesn't say on the dvd information!

I would love to own the whole collection, but I will not spend alot of money on something I can't watch.

Hope to get some answer somewhere!

Thanks!
on 18 December 2015
Very happy with my product 5*
on 23 May 2015
The item arrived on time. I am very happy with it.
on 30 August 2010
What can I say I saw the entire show when it was first shown it is by far the best tv comedy show ever made 8 years after it started the final show is just as funny and enjoyable as the first if your reading this then I guess you have never seen the show for if you have seen it you would have clicked buy already lol buy it and enjoy :)
on 2 September 2009
I saw this series when I was a kid. My wife loves it, so I gifted this to her on her birthday. She couldn't have been happier. We just finished seeing the entire series.

Your kids will love it. There is lot to learn about the relationship between parents and their kids.