Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 June 2017
Bought for son very good
on 24 April 2015
good for the draughts,up the hills
on 19 October 2016
I had a North face one that was great, but costed twice and I lost it soon after I bought it...
Then I had a £3 one that I lost fast as well...

Having said that... This product is no better than the £3 one, and have, not only one... But 3 HUGE labels inside... So if you want a real good product, spend twice this money, or just don't bother and go for the cheaper one
on 10 January 2012
I ordered this in preference to the Berghaus Powerstretch Men's Neck Gaiter as I'd seen comments on the Berghaus website that the latter was rather tight. I have to say I'm struggling to pull this one over my head and it feels very tight around my throat, with no possibility of pulling it up to cover my lower face. Certainly nothing like the pictures illustrating the product. A bit late now to return the product, but this is another 'one size' item that's probably best avoided. Disappointing.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2014
Guess what? It keeps my neck warm - something I was advised to pay attention to after the cardio system threw a wobbly and I made the mistake of reading all the handbooks! In cold weather, neck warmth is A Good Thing, it seems, and this does the job. It's easy to wash and quick to dry, and does a better job than a scarf - although you'll wrestle to get it over your head, which makes it less than ideal at your next regimental function. I'm giving it 5 stars because it's a good solution - although, let's face it, you can get similar items for less. My only reservation is that the drawstring that adjusts the 'ole at the top has nowhere to go, so it will stick up like a small aerial at the back of your neck unless you tuck it into the material, where it can irritate unless you get it right.
on 15 March 2013
Does what it should but is a bit tight to get on. Not good on the hairstyle and that's before the elements get to work!
on 28 January 2013
Great little neck gaiter, ideal for winter sports or when motor cycling. As expected the item is well made and washes beautifully.
on 18 February 2013
Bought it for fell walking but recently took it on a skiing trip where temperatures were as low as -17c. This gaiter was just perfect. The fleece lining is very warm and comfy and you can pull the fabric part of the gaiter over your mouth (or higher) for extra warmth. Great fit, not too tight. Love Berghaus, such great quality!
on 18 February 2014
Great product!

Currently training for a marathon and haven't left the house without it!!

No rubbing on the skin, keeps you warm, doesn't hold sweat and fits very well. I'm not a big person so can't speak for the larger size!

Make sure you buy! Use it anywhere and everywhere.
on 8 November 2016
The Berghaus snood is a very smooth thin material which makes it very comfortable to wear it's not bulky and thick which makes all activities easy.

I originally bought this product for work but it is that comfortable I have decided to wear it all the time in replacement of my scarf.

When I was walking in the wind I didn't feel the need to alter it in any way unlike a scarf, which I would be constantly rearranging.

At work I never feel the need to remove it or alter it. This has made it a lot easier to get on with a lot of tasks!

See one answered question