Customer reviews

Intex Dinosaur Play Centre - 57444
Style Name: Dinasour Play Centre Intex|Change

on 18 June 2017
If you have children over 3 this is NOT RECOMMENDED. I bought this a couple of weeks ago ready for summer, we pumped it up and for the first hour it was great until the slide started to deflate, searched everywhere for a puncture but there wasn't one so our slide was unless only after an hour. Then maybe an hour later the bottom ripped where the slide attached to the pool. I don't think this pool was made for children but maybe toddlers.
on 18 June 2017
We finally got this out to use for the first time today as we actually had some sun. The kids loved it, and played for an hour or so until one bounced down the slide and it ripped at the seam. Highlighting how thin the vinyl base really is. I would recommend duct taping the seams underneath before using for extra life.
on 7 July 2017
I am really disappointed - I have used this pool for the second time today and it already has a puncture ( it sure where at the moment) not only does the pool deflate, but also the shark chair. I am not very pleased as the return window closed just last week, I will not be buying another one. My 3 year old is quite upset. He has not be rough with it, just sitting in it really and as you can see in the picture - it is put on soft grass with no stones.
review image
on 22 August 2017
5 Stars!

Pros:
• Great kids fun; slide holds up to a shilds weight fine, the waterfall was a hit. There is also the fountain/palm tree which you can connect the hose to for more water fun and the hippo(?) ball game
• lasted 2 summers (maybe 5/6 days) and probably would've lasted longer but the kids dragged it over the monoblock drive and I suspect it picked up a burst or two there. It now deflates every 15 min or so without topping up the air.

Cons:
• By the time you have it inflated / filled with water (in scotland) the sun is probably away (not a problem with the product itself!)
on 17 August 2017
I actually got this on Amazons discount (returns store) because I needed next day delivery and the new sellers didn't offer this. It takes a fair while to blow it up the first time but once done, only needs the odd bit of topping up.
The ball hippo thing is I guess a bit of a waste of time, though it is removable which is a nice touch (that said we've kept it on for now). Once you've filled it up, you can plug it onto the hose adaptor and have water squirting out both the flower/tree thing and from the bridge bit with the blue plastic bits.
My kids (3 and 6), plus all their mates have had a blast on this set for the last couple of BBQ's we've had.
on 18 July 2014
Brilliant product! Just the right size for 2-5 year olds. Will need an electric pump to inflate it. It is a nightmare to clean but as are most inflatable pools. Highly recommend!
on 9 July 2017
Amazing pool. Kids and their friends love it.
Just one warning, kids like to jump off the slide which is attached to the pool. During the second year of use the slide had punctured and the base of the slide had split from the base. Totally our fault. A new one ordered and hopefully delivered today as it's sooo good but last year it cost £24, this year it was closer to £40!! 😤 Just don't let the kids excessively jump off the slide!!
But this is an amazing pool with years of enjoyment if treated well!!
on 15 August 2017
Little one thinks all his dreams have come true!! It's HUGE!! Lots of different parts to inflate and don't even dream about using your lung capacity...I was hallucinating in seconds after doing the slide part (invested in an electrical pump soon after). Due to the British Summer being typically naff, it's only had a couple of outings. So far though, a good purchase!
on 15 June 2017
Ive had it not even 2 week my 2 year old has been in it twice for like half an hour packed it away im the box nicely so nothing happened to it got it out today amd its popped my son is so upset wont be buying again my sister was going to get one also going to tell her not to bother.
on 25 June 2015
Fantastic pool for the younger kids! But remember to buy electric pump first as takes a while to pump up! I would highly recommend!!