HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 27 November 2017
"It's okay" is probably the best way to describe this. It is flimsy and doubtful it will last. I have been using it most days for a few weeks and although it does what it is meant to do, these are the things I found that may be useful to know if you are thinking of buying it.

1. Light in weight, thin and not very robust.
2. Handles get very hot and don't feel tough.
3. They are quite shallow in height.
4. Wash well in the dishwasher.
5. Lid quite robust.

This pot works fine and is good value for the £13 pound it cost. I probably should have spend more and got something that would be sure to last.
on 7 December 2017
This is a basic traditional saucepan based steamer set which works well on our gas hob. We mainly use it to prepare steamed food for our baby and it works great at that. I prefer this type over the cheap electric ones you can also get for a similar price, as this is just like a saucepan to clean (i.e. easy) compared to some of those electric ones where it is harder to clean the base due to the electric elements/wiring (you can't just put in the sink/dishwasher!). The metal itself feels light and perhaps not of the greatest quality, but ultimately it works and has been in near daily use for several months now without any issues for us. This is also much better than those even more basic ones that do not have any proper handles.
on 7 July 2017
Awful. Bought these from BARGAINS-GALORE. After a couple of uses it's developed large cracks in the pan so is unusable. Apparently I'm not entitled to a refund as I've had them for more than 30 days. I see now that others have had the same problem, so I really wouldn't bother.
on 4 March 2017
I used it twice and it had a crack in the bottom where you put the water so didn't last very long.
on 16 March 2013
Its great, does the job well, definitely worth the money. It may not be as heavy as a much more expensive set, but was so good I bought my daughter one and she loves it too
on 27 April 2017
I read that the steamer is on the small side which is exactly what I wanted. Very sturdy and the handles stay cool which is a plus point. So easy to cook your veg in one, fish or chicken in another and rice/pasta in the bottom. Looks very stylish too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 July 2017
Great steamer set, especially if you're not sure how often you'll end up using them!
I've only used these a few times, and not on an exceptionally high heat, so maybe I've not stressed them much. They seem like good enough quality though. Fill with boiling water, put on a medium heat and they steam away. Too hot and I imagine the water could boil dry if left too long though.
The holes are quite small (about 5mm), so you're unlikely to have anything fall through. Just remember that the handles will eventually get hot.
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant value for money.
There is no leaflet inside the box with instructions, these are on the side of the box which I had to cut out to keep. Make sure you read them too, as my partner did not and used a large gas ring, which then burnt the side of the steamer, as it does advise to use a flame smaller than the diameter.
Not the manufacturer's fault but would prefer a leaflet.
I would recommend this product, better than a plug in steamer.
on 14 September 2017
Just received, came very quick in about 24 hours with prime, looks a bit scratched here and there, and has a small burn mark on the outside, but can't complain I guess for the price I paid. Doesn't have any instructions, not sure if I screwed the lid handle correctly, we will see.

Will change my review depending on the usage, long term which is what matters.
on 22 June 2017
i actually thought they were deep but instead they are shallow and wide, this does not help me when cooking a lot of vegetables like broccoli etc for 2 or more people. Sold it on to my roomies as the couple only cook small amounts.