on 6 April 2017
Easy to install. Good camera. Simple.
on 9 March 2012
I purchased this product for my housebound father. I encountered a problem that was of my own making and contacted the sales team. They responded very promptly and the problem was resolved immediately and without further cost to myself. The bird box has now been mounted following the very precise instructions and he is now waiting for his first visitors of the season. the box is of excellent quality and the picture is very clear. I couldnt have asked for a better service and quality of product.BIRD NEST BOX with WEB CAMERA FOR PC from Birdboxview (Includes 5m extension cables)
on 13 March 2012
I have now bought two of these boxes for birthday presents and am very pleased with them. The product arrived very quickly and is sturdily made. My thirty one year old son was thrilled with his and has connected his to skype so that we can view it too. So far there has been a bit of interest from the birds as there is now some foliage in the box. Time will tell if it is popular with the blue tits but it has already been fun setting it up and we are hopeful. There was a slight problem at first with the cabling but the vendor sorted the problem very swiftly.
on 17 February 2012
I ordered this birdbox after careful consideration of all other similar boxes. It arrived promptly, well packaged and good clear instructions. The box is sturdily built and camera fixing good. After an initial difficulty with what appeared to be compatability between the camera and my computer I contacted the company who provided prompt and very good customer service. They resolved the problem by replacing the cable and voila! we have an excellent fully functioning birdbox, now mounted on one of our trees. I would recommend this product and certainly give the company a gold star for customer service. I await to see what review the birds will give!
on 7 April 2013
Superb product. Great little box and the webcam works perfectly. My wife just plugs it into her laptop and it gives a super image. I had a query and the sellers couldn't have been more helpful. Just waiting for occupants now and very excited! Altogether excellent and highly recommended!
on 8 August 2011
This is a great bird box and really easy to set up - it comes with simple instructions and even advice about where the best place is to locate the bird box. And it's very good value for money too. We have really enjoyed watching the the birds nest. Something special.
on 23 February 2013
Box arrived really quickly, very easy to set up, picture is great and sound too! The next day blue tits were investigating the entry, we're just hoping they decide to move in.
on 11 January 2012
The bird box arrived promptly. It was just as advertised. The quality of the picture was very good and it was quite easy to set - up with a long lead which connects my PC goes through the wall and goes to the bird box with a lot of cable over.
Very satisfied customer
on 26 June 2013
Ideal nest box,I would recommend all you bird lovers would enjoy capturing those images,so simple to get started.
Delivery was on time,and the back up from the suppliers very responsive .
Peter.
on 10 March 2012
Very pleased with the bird box it was good value for money and it arrived within days. I did have to contact their customer services to ask for help on setup, their response was immediate, very friendly and most efficiant, and i was up and running in no time. I will definitely recommend this product.