on 29 April 2012
The whole series is excellent. The presenters are clearly scientists who love their work and have the unique knack to put over scientific ideas in a simple format without dumbing it down. Hopefully they will make many more series.
on 26 November 2013
Brilliant bite size science of everyday adn extraordinary things made enjoyable. My 10 year old daughter loves it. Good way of openning their minds to science and the world around them.
on 19 February 2012
This is a marvelous series, science in an entertaining way. I bought it for my grandson and he enjoys it - highly recommended.
on 15 May 2014
Bright young things presenting technology/science themes engagingly and with enthusiasm.
Perfect watching while I practice piano :-)
A great tool for learning - wish I had this when I was at school.

Pete
on 30 July 2014
I bought this set as my 2 sons both appear on screen doing an experiment with water on Brighton seafront!
on 30 August 2014
Great DVD full of real science, going to use in school as all content is in handy sized packages (topics)
on 28 July 2014
A great series! Very informative.
on 8 December 2014
it does exactly what it said.
on 21 August 2014
i do not own a DVD player I watch DVDs on my iMac. These discs are not compatible. There should be a warning.
Useless to me.