Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£37.00+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2014
Great product, reall works.
on 27 April 2012
I wore these for a month-long sailing trip across the Pacific. I basically didn't take them off. My boots were perpetually wet, the outer layer of the socks was wet but my feet stayed dry. They didn't always _feel_ dry, as it is difficult to tell the difference between cold dry sock and cold wet sock, but investigation always showed that they were working.
One warning, accidentally putting them in a Hot wash in the marina launderette will completely ruin them.
on 9 July 2012
These socks in my experience are the best waterproof socks on the market. I work outdoors in all weathers after 5 hours of heavy rain my boots are waterlogged but the socks are keeping my feet dry and warm. The down side however is that they can be a bit too warm in warmer weather, but I am willing to live with that.
on 22 April 2014
i've just returned from a 2 week expedition in the brooks range mountains in alaska. i took 2 pair of these socks with the sealskinz thermal merino liner socks. temperatures got as low as -40c. my boots ended up sodden wet every day and my feet stayed bone dry. i can't recommend these socks enough!
Size guide - I am a size 10.5 and with wide feet and the Large are perfect. My Dad got the X-Large and has size 12 feet.

These are a really warm waterproof sock, nice and comfy to wear and you can even get away with using them in the summer. Durable, but watch out with colour leak in the wash.

Loses a star because I am sure mine leak a little.

A challenge to wash - they tend to keep the water in them!
on 5 February 2012
An excellent purchase, much improved on an excellent original product. A must for anyone working out in the cold or wet weather. Does exactly what it says, keeps feet warm and DRY.
on 31 October 2014
These are great. I wear them under my drysuit for scuba diving to stop my feet getting damp.
on 3 December 2013
Really impressed with the other pair I bought so have got a second pair to wear when my other ones are in the wash!
on 3 March 2012
Well worth the money have proved to be excellent for my son doing his outdoor job in cold wet weather.
on 12 November 2014
As a 6'4" man I'm used to uncomfortable socks with insufficient padding and ones that are too small.

I was worried when i put these on a first as they felt a bit tight but they stretched out quickly, I then had 16 hours of the most comfortable dry feet that i can remember, I cannot recommend these enough they are utterly amazing

See one answered question