on 22 March 2014
Excellent quality, bought for Tefal Kitchen Machine, it covers the mixer and the liquidiser, keeping them dust free on the Kitchen worktop( very short on cupboard space) I am very pleased with this product.
on 14 September 2014
perfect.
on 14 November 2012
This dust cover arrived very speedily. It is very well made and I expect it to last quite some time.
I have a Kenwood K-Mix and this cover is a bit too big: width and depth are OK but the height is about 3 inches too tall. At the moment it is tucked under but this is not very satisfactory and I expect I shall trim it to fit more snuggly.
By the way, what appears to be yellow binding over the seams is actually a bright, orangey colour which came as a bit of a surprise.
on 23 September 2011
A smart protective cover which is neutral and therefore works in all style kitchens - it fits perfectly looks nice Im pleased with this item.

Kath
on 2 November 2013
Good quality cover, although it is a little large for my Andrew James food mixer. It will certainly protect my food mixer.
on 19 January 2012
This cover is amazing, it covers the cake mixer completly and therefore perfoms it's designated function admirably. What more can I say, one slight improvement would be if it was able to shift the mixer into a parallel dimension when the cover was on so as to free up some kitchen space (my wife makes a hell of a mess when baking), one flaw in that might be working out some way of retrieving the mixer (and wonderful cover) when you next need to use it.
on 1 November 2012
This cover is a bit big for the Andrew James food mixer, but it's fine, for the price I paid.
Not particularly heavy duty either, but you get what you pay for.
on 16 December 2012
Ideal to protect my new Andrew James food mixer, much better and more attractive than the polythene bag that I was using!
on 23 December 2014
Pay attention to the size given as this is far too large, AND is exactly the smae size as the cover for the Panasonic breadmaker which I also ordered from this seller at the same time. It drowns my KENWOOD Chef and in my small kitchen , instead of making it look tidier it looks worse than ever now that I have both a Breadmaker and a Kenwood Chef drowning under swathes of plastic. If you want a good fit, you're better off buying a cover designer for your actual machine!
on 2 February 2012
This is a very good cover and can ask no more of it, it is attractive and fits the Kenwood Chef that I bought.