on 2 May 2017
Didn't work at all.
on 16 June 2015
not as much support as advertised but still a good product and still does a great job.
on 20 May 2017
😍😍
on 16 January 2014
These are the worst things ever I have a very small cheast still didnt work, a lot of rubbish. Let down
on 15 July 2013
I am leaving a review about these as I'd been sceptical following the other reviews. I ordered them as was wearing a backless dress and needed a bra solution. Going braless is not an option for me as I'm a 34ff and by no means overly "pert" !!! Although the description said 6 pairs of nipple covers, they sent many more than this which was brilliant as I could have a couple of tries in the days before the event where i'd be wearing them. Have to say, put them on under a vest top and other half thought I had a bra on - so must have worked! I had also done my "homework" and watched a you tube video on how to correctly wear them. On the evening I wanted to wear them I made sure I showered first so my skin was clean and dry and they stayed in place all night. I wasn't at all thinking that they would work and so had taken a bra with me just in case - but am pleased to say I didn't need it. The only downside - which is why I have given 4 stars - is that on taking them off, they are super sticky - so peeled very very slowly and was left with a slight blister line on one breast - this though was mainly due to the fact that my skin had folded where I'd lifted my breasts upwards and on one had created a slight crease in the material of the sticker and during the night (after throwing many shapes on the dancefloor) a bit of sweat had built up in the crease. However, it didn't hurt but just didn't look very nice for a couple of days after. The bottom line here is that on you tube, the model looks as though she has got implants so when she lifts her breast in place, the whole thing goes up, when in reality for us not surgically enhanced, your skin is going to fold when you lift it, but it's trial and error and I for one, will definitely be ordering more. One last thing - they were delivered when they said they were going to be. No complaints.
on 20 October 2014
Despite the mixed reviews I was pleasantly surprised by this product. They are easy to use, comfortable and gave me the confidence to go braless for the first time;ever! I'm a 32E and this product stayed in place nicely, even after a long walk. The only downfall is that they came unstuck when it rained, as they were dampened through my jumper.
on 9 September 2013
after i read the reviews i was wary of buying this product but im glad i did! they are easy to apply and despite being an e cup i was held in place all night. easy to get off in the bath, would buy again.
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2011
When this item arrived I took one look at it and thought "this ain't gonna work". Then the day arrived when I had the option of using this or a bejazzled bra and I thought I'd try this item out first. The first application was a little clumsy but it did the job. The second application was far easier and looked neater. So off I then went to a evening of dance and I was gobsmacked that (a) it stayed on and didn't move in any way which meant my breast remained uplifted and (b) they were so comfortable. If they sold these in packs of 100 I'd buy a 100 packs and do away with wearing a bra completely. Really good product.
11 Comment| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2014
As an E cup I was not expecting them to work but thought I'd give it a go as they were so cheap... well they worked brilliantly, easy to apply with easy to follow instructuobs and stayed on for the whole time needed,
on 28 June 2014
Very good product held all day long very comfortable to wear as well would recommend this profit to anyone even with stood California heat