on 7 August 2013
I have this product in my downstairs loo. I love their bath products and this didn't disappoint. It's expensive compared to other makes but my goodness it smells fabulous and lasts a long time; mine has been in operation for 3 months and there appears to be plenty of liquid left. Can really recommend if you feel like splashing out. The problem is that I don't think I'll be able to go back to a cheap one!!!
on 3 July 2013
A most unusual and enjoyable experience. A little more costly than the average supermarket but lsts longer and smells gorgeous.
on 19 September 2014
Beautiful.
on 7 October 2015
At last, a classy, subtle reed diffuser that is gorgeous but not overpowering. It's worth the price, which is admittedly quite high, and has spoilt me for other ones that I used to like.
on 5 September 2015
This was a wonderful buy. The smell is wonderful and was beautifully wrapped and delivered too. This was a lovely treat for myself and I highly recommend it.
on 26 December 2014
I adore this scent. Not sweet & sickly as some cheaper ones I have tried are. I will def stick to this brand now.
on 17 December 2014
I love this product. It is not overpowering and is used in most rooms around our home.
on 7 November 2015
Brought for my wife she absolutely love's it arrived early well pleased
on 26 August 2016
Loved it have been trying to get it and never thought of amazon
on 22 January 2015
Gorgeous smelling reeds and oil, and delivery was excellent

See one answered question