I'm a great believer that products have to be reviewed in the context of their price, and at under two quid delivered this drawstring gym bag represents good value for money. It is durable, weatherproof and the drawstrings feel strong. Also, the fact that it is available in a number of bright colours aids safety, and you can, if you wish, print onto it.

My girlfriend has been using this bag for a number of weeks now and finds it ideal for quick trips to the gym or swimming pool and thinks it has ample capacity for most people. It also has the added benefit of being washable at 30 degrees. At this price point I can't see what more you can ask for. If you want something more elaborate or capacious expect to dig deeper into your pockets. Recommended.
on 23 September 2011
These are really good value for money and are well made. Couldn't ask for more for the price. Delivered quickly and the children loved the range of colours on offer. Good size fits basic PE kit in, shoes, rugby top, shorts and socks as well as jogging bottoms
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 August 2016
Great value and really quick 2-day delivery! I purchased 2 of these in royal and navy. For the price they are remarkably good and entirely as advertised. Quality is fine and they've withstood anything I've put in them without signs of strain or wear. I'm very pleased and saved a fortune!
Just a point of note. I bought these from Team South West on Amazon. If you buy 1 its post free, but for more they charge the same price each plus £1,10 p&p! So - place separate orders and save £1.10! Strange
on 2 October 2014
This bag is perfect for my trainers. I put this bag with my trainers in it at the bottom of my rucksack when going to the gym; it's exactly what I was looking for and the pink is a nice colour (you can see the bag is a bit dirty from use but that is expected with a light colour). Also, great value for money.
on 24 June 2014
Holds things. Strong enough feeling. Bright and good for wearing when cycling. Looks pretty cool if you're into that hi-vis thing. I'm not, but I feel safe with it and that's what we're all worrying about: my safety.... and ability to carry things to a gym I'm yet to sign up to.
on 10 July 2016
I brought this for my 5 year old daughter as her PE bag on the 4th of September. I didn't think this bag would last longer than one school term because most of the other reviews were pretty negative but it surprised me it's lasted almost the whole of the school year without any damage. The only thing that was not right was the color of the bag it was lighter than in the picture but all round not bad for less than two quid.
on 22 August 2014
I decided to buy this product because I had my £50 sports bag stolen from my local gym and I wanted an inexpensive sports bag to replace it.

It is made of decent quality material that is fit for purpose. It has plenty of room inside it to hold my gym kit and accessories and has a very good fastener.

I have been using it for several months and have not had any problems with it. I wash it at 30 Deg C cold in my washing machine and it does not damage the material.

This bag met expectations and is ideal if you are looking for an inexpensive sports bag and are on a tight budget (like me).
on 21 December 2011
my 12 year old daughter has already worn out one PE bag so I went for this one after some searching. we are both pleased with it, it is just big enough and tough enough to carry the entire secondary school kit.
on 27 April 2015
When ordering I requested the illuminous yellow one with a high vis band, unfortunately I got a plain orange one instead. Intended it to just be something I could throw under the seat of my motorcycle for occassional use but the build quality makes me think it probably isn't going to be up to much. The plastic feels incredibly cheap and the string ties on both sides were already frayed and poor quality. As much as this was only a cheap item it definately wasn't worth the extra postage and packaging (almost as much as the item itself!).
I have a nice gaming headset that I use for recording podcasts. The only problem I have with them is that they are a dust magnet. The earpads and the headband have a very comfortable plush finish, and I'm tired of getting dust off of them.

This looked like a good solution. A bit on the big size maybe, but at less than £2 including delivery, I'm not going to quibble. I now have a bright pink, washable bag to keep my headset dust free in 😀.