on 22 December 2012
absolutely fantastic dog took to it right away and loved it as did the cat now both fight over it it seems well made and was delivered quickly
on 5 September 2014
very pleased with the dog bed. and packing was good . Very pleased with it all.
on 23 December 2013
Very good price, my cocker spaniels seem a little dwarfed by these beds, they are quite large. Thick washable covers, I am very pleased with these.
on 30 March 2016
just what the dog ordered
on 13 October 2014
great value for money
on 21 August 2012
Bed arrived on time and looked quite good . However it was quite thin and one of my dogs managed to rip the cover within a week and the stuffing is not very good quality so couldn't reuse and just sew up. It has gone faded and bobbly quite quickly too and not sure how it is going to turn out washed. reasonably cheap though.
on 21 February 2013
I have two dogs and they both needed a new bed. I know that these were quite cheap, but I expected them to last at least a couple of months. These became saggy in the middle after only two weeks. My dogs are not that big, so these were a big disappointment.
on 18 April 2012
Bought for my labrador, but large size is little too small for him so would suggest this bed would be very cosy for smaller than labrador dogs. Material is very good, could do with a bit more filling but hey.. for the money not a problem. All in all, good value for money and wears really well.
on 17 April 2012
Having ordered two of these dog bed covers I was upset that, on one of them, the zip failed straight away since it had been wrongly sewn in. All credit to the vendor who was at pains to put things right and I have since received a replacement cover.
on 7 December 2012
This bed is not good at all, I payed a £10 and I guess you get what you pay for. I ordered the large size and received the medium, but that wasn't the problem (all though I should of payed £7 for this size) the problem was it wasn't very thick at all and my puppy ripped it to pieces in two days. The stuffing was ultra cheap (just basically cotton wool) and it doesn't provide any support (especially for larger dogs, but I wouldn't even buy it for a cat to be honest) and it isn't comfortable. Not wash proof and doesn't have half the amount of the stuffing in it to support the size dog that's sitting on it in the picture. Don't buy it, maybe okay for a literal tea cup sized dog, but I don't even think it would last a Jack Russel very long. Very poor quality.