Customer reviews

on 14 March 2017
My boy is Ben 10 MAD!! He can continue to watch this time and time again and never get bored, its action packed and entertaining!
A Must have to any BEN 10 Lovers!
on 28 January 2015
Great
on 27 February 2012
Once again purchased a BEN 10 for my Grandson. We sat down and enjoyed the DVD accompanied by many enthusiatic noises and interaction by him! He knows all the "alien" names and has a BEN 10 suit, which he even wants to wear to his Nursery school! but, luckily he is encouraged not too! Thank you to seller and recommeded.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 March 2012
Episodes are

11. Map of Infinity
12. Reflected Glory
13. Deep
14. Where the Magic Happens
15. Perplexahedron

The run time is approx. 107 minutes.
on 28 February 2012
Both my son and nephew love the Ben 10 Ultimate series. Kept them both entertained for hours! I also caught my 10 years old niece watching it too. I bought the guide book along with the DVD - which made it a lot more interesting for them.
on 10 March 2012
This was a gift for my nephew who told me he hadnt got it and he was chuffed I however have no desire to watch it
on 28 December 2013
My son loves all the Ben 10 cartoons this is a nice addition to the series that we already have
on 12 February 2015