on 12 April 2012
I didn't purchase this item from Amazon, so I cannot provide comment on the reliability of the distributor, although, having purchased the item from a mainstream retailer, I can confirm that the product is fantastic.

I do, however, alternate this product with 'Udderly Smooth' Hand and Foot Cream, for which I have submitted a review, having purchased 'Udderly Smooth' through Amazon.

The cooling effect of ClearZal Silk Revitalising Foot and Leg Creme upon the feet isn't fully felt until around ten minutes afterwards, although the strength of the menthol vapour is evident almost immediately following application, so I'd seriously recommend washing one's hands, afterwards (A little goes along way).

As an active participant in sport and exercise, I find the properties of this product hugely invigorating, since the effects last for atleast 2-3 hours after application, which is particularly useful for reviving tired and achy extremities. As such, individuals who spend the majority of the day on their feet will probably receive benefit from the application of this product, too.

In addition to reviving my legs and feet, I've also found that it provides nourishment, thus leaving the skin of my feet soft and smooth, so I'd happily recommend it to anyone who suffers from tired and achy soles, regardless of their chosen exertion.
on 3 May 2012
I was handed a sample of this Foot Revitaliser to try and will definitely continue to use it. I have had problems with my feet for some time; I have odour issues, hard skin on the bottom of my feet, and dry flaky skin in between my toes. I have now been using this every evening for a week. The skin has softened enormously on the bottom of my feet, and the dry flaky skin between my toes has totally disappeared. The menthol smell of this cream can be a little strong when first applied but soon wears off. Since using this cream the odour has totally disappeared and my feet are in a lot better condition. I would highly recommend this cream for anyone else to use, and will definitely be continuing to use it myself.

ClearZal Silk Revitalising Foot and Leg Creme 59g
on 1 May 2013
I have been using this product for years & it is great. I have MS so suffer from the backs & sides of my legs being tight. Rubbing this cream in really helps to keep them to be more relaxed. The cream moisturizes but smells of Wintergreen, which my husband always says reminds him of football changing rooms where the players used it to loosen their legs. Great product which I now get on Subscribe & Save so it even better value.
on 1 June 2015
This is like angel's balm for aching, sore, burning feet! A real god send, rub it in at night and you walk on air in the morning! Excellent!! Actually that makes it sound as though it takes all night to work, it doesn't, it works in minutes. Unfortunately many times in the past my feet would be so painful at night they were still sore & tender the next day. Not any more I'm thrilled to say!!
on 28 March 2016
I actually was given some samples of this by clear zal and my patients love it! It has a lovely smell (my husband said germoleen) and all of them that i have used this product on said their feet felt much better. I found especially if they have cracked or dry heels this works a treat. Will definitely be buying some more as my patients keep wanting to buy it off me!
on 17 July 2014
Had to try this as comments were so bad.
There is a very strong smell similar to wintergreen.
Perhaps ClearZal silk smooth is a more refined product.
But as I have cold feet I found this product warmed my feet.
on 13 November 2013
Have used this before, and it is defo the best on the market. Better than a lot of more expensive brands and you see the results overnight. Have recommended it to various people, and all agree that it is a great product.
on 5 April 2012
i bought this item for my cracked heels;it works well;if applyed every day;it is also good if you have smelly feet;it was quick delivery;but was not wrapped well; in apiece of card around it.
on 8 June 2014
Great product, got it because the heals of my feet are dry and hard, this cream woks well and my feet were soft in less than a week. The only product that has worked so well.
on 30 December 2015
I find this very greasy, not ideal on the foot. I MUCH preferred another clearZal foot product which is no longer available.