Customer reviews

on 17 December 2012
This is a book about God's desire to fill the earth with the knowledge of his glory.

What I really appreciated about the book is the way it marries theology with really practical applications. Paul Manwaring takes us through a huge biblical sweep, but anchors it in questions like who we are, how our families work, what justice looks like, and so on. It has great range, but Paul writes with winning humility and transparency. What is especially touching is how three generations of Manwarings have been involved in writing the book.

This is a book full of fresh insights and perspectives, that helped me view the world and what God is doing in the world differently. Although it made me think, it is very much written from the heart and to the heart - it moved me, not least to worship.
One person found this helpful
on 29 September 2017
great
on 5 February 2016
Anything from Paul and the team at Bethel Redding is outstanding - highly recommended!