Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 October 2012
I have only just used this disc and everything seems just fine. I have no need to format = just plug and play as they say.
The company delivered this to me within 2 days of my order in one of those jiffy bags. Happy to give a positive feedback.
on 11 January 2013
This card was the recommended product for the Samsung Galaxy Note tablet, unfortunately, the card is very slow, so slow that I have had to replace it with a Class 10 card. I was very disappointed.
on 3 January 2013
simple to use even for someone like me never sure why any of these things say they are something but when you plug them in they are not this say 32g when pluged in it says 29g but that is not just this product i have bought several memory sticks that do the same, maybe for people with more tech knowledge understand ???? but it works thats all that matters
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2013
Amazing how small 32GB storage is nowadays. Great quality as expected from Sandisk and so far no issues with performance. We tend to take them for granted these days but these items have to perform at the greatest level just for us to see them as normal.
on 4 February 2013
You can never go wrong with SanDisk. I use their μ (micro) SDHC cards for loads of storage needs. This particular card was for my wife's Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and it's superb. It arrived well ahead of schedule, neatly and effectively packaged. Plus it was an excellent prices. So if you want one, buy one - here!
on 9 March 2013
It does what it supposed to do and does it well. I've been using it with a Panasonic SD900 Camcorder with a very high BluRay quality 25mbs transfer rate and works just fine with no data errors. What more can I say?
on 29 April 2013
Fantastic product with 5 years of warranty on this price is just like free services for this memory card .... I am so happy and its working very well as its should be on my phone :)) Thanks a lot and God bless u seller <3
on 12 February 2014
Just gave this to my dad for his Galaxy S4 and bought a class ten one, this is painfully slow, took 4 and a half hours to copy 20 films to my note. Same amount of films take about half hour on a class ten, and the price difference is a pound.
on 21 April 2013
Just got my son a galaxy and as you can now get expandable memory for this item I got on lne and found this
Great little memory card , just the thing for down loads for my son .great item , great price.
on 3 April 2013
This memory card is for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and it works perfectly. It arrived very quickly and, after I'd managed to hack it out of the wrapping, it was easy to insert into my Tablet and functions as described. I would recommend this memory card to prospective buyers.