on 25 November 2013
I got my kindle New and was looking at loads of free books for my mum to get me. I thought that this would be just another one of these alright books but at the end I couldn't wait to read the next book. I did loads of jobs so my mum would buy me the next ones so worth the hard work. I recommend this book to teenage girls like me but adults would enjoy it too. Hope you love it as much as I do, hopefully there will be a film coming out, fingers crossed x
on 31 October 2013
My teenage daughter bought this book and when asked said its awesome and very addictive reading....so id say its a winner!
on 27 January 2014
This was a good start to a trilogy. It is not a stand alone book. I   did enjoy reading this book, although I'm not really it's targeted audience. This is a familiar coming of age teen romance. The addition of magic was enjoyable and I'm sure young fans of this genre will love the series. I had hoped that with three Morningstar witches the trilogy might be about each young witch, however this doesn't appear to be the case.
on 22 September 2014
As far as YA paranormal goes, this was different and definitely worth reading. I found it quite interesting.
on 28 January 2014
Well written and interesting but seems very similar to other books in the same genre and in a quite obvious way, almost writing to a formula, poor girl moves to rich house for fathers new job, unknown to her girl has some special ability magical or otherwise, rich people are lost relatives so she is now rich, gone from no friends to miss popular and so on..shame.
on 3 December 2013
I was given a copy of this lovely book by the author in return for my review.

Well, I loved the characters, loved the way the story came along with Calista McCoy, grandmother and father. Who is the mysterious Nicholas and why is Calista so attracted to him.

All will be revealed in this magical and entrancing Paranormal book.
on 8 May 2013
Good book, interesting beginnings lots of detail and gives you a good grounding on the history of the characters then gets exciting and unexpected twists throw you in different ways. Loved this, great start to the series enjoyed it and looking forward to the next book hopefully expands on the story and lives up to expectations
on 9 January 2013
Oh my god. This
book is brilliant slow at some points and quite predictable at times but I definitely recommend it. I loved the characters and the way Penelope described them. A fresh new book of adventure and young love with a great twist of passionate magic. Had me gripped the whole way through.
on 17 February 2013
I really enjoyed Witchy Witchy & I would have been more than happy to rate it 5stars the only reason I didn't is because I thought it was a bit unoriginal. I thought there was too many similarities to the great tv series Charmed to be a coincidence. Enjoyable though & I'll be buying book two.
on 23 September 2013
I thought that this story might be for the younger generation due to the name of it and also the fact that it was free for the kindle, but I love it! I am still currently reading it, but the themes involved really interest and so it is the perfect thing for me.