Customer reviews

Size: Wolf|Change

on 6 April 2016
This makes a nice change from stuffing a Kong which undoubtedly is fun for my dog but he does love a good chew on something hard too. It certainly won't last forever if you have a strong chewer and should be taken away once the plastic gets too sharp and chewed. However it still provides hours of fun so I think it's well worth the price.
on 16 May 2017
Stick is good quality, it's got bite marks all over it but it hasn't fallen apart or broken, only complaint is that one of the ones (for stuffing) has a very narrow opening, no idea how my dog's tongue is supposed to get down it to get the stuffing. End up having to put a stick down the hole to clean out the stuffing.
on 7 August 2016
It is a good chew bone, looks like it will last a while.Negatives - I think the hollow bits go a bit too far down, so the dog can't get the bit of food that is right in the middle, also it is hard to clean for this reason.
I bought the wolf one for my Huskamute but whilst it is good and she enjoys chewing on it, the hole in the middle really is not big enough for her to get her tongue in there to get out spreads i put in there for her.

I would buy it again but would buy a bigger size.
on 28 January 2016
It is only in the last few weeks that we have thrown this away, the reason is that it became to small for my Staffy and we needed the next size up. Perfect for big chewers, no parts come off and with the chewing comes a rough edges chew toy which my puppy still loved
on 14 April 2017
My chewy dog LOVES this and I know that if he has access to it, it keeps my furniture safe...
on 19 June 2017
My 18 month labrador loves this - he is an avid chewer and this is super hardwearing. He can normally destroy a toy in a few minutes, but this one is lasting really well!
on 10 June 2016
Unfortunately our dog isn't really interested in this one. Not sure why - he's fickle like that!
on 4 September 2016
A big success my 9 month old terrier puppy loves it and has chewed on nothing else since it arrived!
review image
on 8 May 2016
Was popular with my dog although not as tough as I thought it would be.