Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 25 lt
Size: 25 lt|Colour: Jet Black|Change

on 3 May 2014
I bought this bag a year ago for going on a trip to India as I would be travelling at the weekends all over the country. At times I had it stuffed full. I did think it would be a bit bigger however and at times I had to just give in and bring my larger shoulder bag which is why it looses a star (maybe this is my own fault for not knowing exactly how much 25l is? But it looks bigger in the photo I think). It is however, very sturdy and if you know exactly how much 25 lt can hold go ahead and buy it as it will last.
on 4 May 2014
Nice colour and good size. I use it for swimming. It can take a wash bag, two large micro towels and clothes but not my trainers although a t a push I could probably squeeze them in. It has a small open inside pocket which is ok for keys (it has a key ring) and a mobile phone but not much else. There is also a separator splitting the inside of the bag into two but you can just use one side and it's fine - I find it surplus to requirements. It has padded straps and padded back for comfort should you take it hiking/walking. Overall a good purchase and compromise size-wise, just right for my needs and would make a good day sac.
on 18 October 2014
Amazing bag!
Coming from someone who didn't know what I needed and the size for the trip I was about to go on, after some research I found this bag would probably suit my needs, and it did!

Used it to travel across Bulgaria on a ten day trip, Could fit five outfits,toiletries and some space left over for food/water or another pair of shoes in my case. Perfect size for plane hand luggage and car foot wells. Very comfortable bag even after the 20km trek up Buzludzha. Strong and sturdy, no signs of wear or tear, will be using this for the rest of my adventures.

Only downside is the side pockets are very high and can be tricky to pull/put a bottle from/in them while wearing the bag.
on 18 April 2014
Usual good quality as expected from Berghaus. Bought this for a sight seeing trip to London. Good size and well made. The only downside is that it doesn't hang well on just one shoulder as it feels as though it is always sliding off. I know this is not the correct way to carry the backpack however other makes I have used in the past would always hang OK (useful if you are constantly having to open the backpack for kids snacks and drinks).
on 2 February 2016
Quality product bought for my son's Duke of Edinburgh expedition. Being a known quality brand, it has been and survived a further 2 World Challenge expeditions (Madagascar and Malaysia). No rips and all zips still fully functioning. More expensive than many others, but given how long it has lasted and what it has been through; well worth the investment.
on 20 December 2014
I got this backpack for a two night stay in Berlin (super cheap deal, no hold luggage.)
I'd say it'll easily suffice for 4 or 5 nights away, if you pack light.

Strong, comfortable with enough room in the side mesh for a bottle of water. Easy to access items within, plus some handy inside pockets etc. for travel documents.

Managed to get clothes for 2 days, a large SLR, a small portable tripod and various electrical items (plugs, cables, tablet) - and there was still room to spare.

I now use it for work.
on 13 October 2016
Pros
- Is a bag
- You can wear it on your back

Cons
- Destroys any item of clothing you happen to have on your torso

Unless you've wrapped your back and shoulders in cling film, the lattice-type material on the back padding and straps will cause intolerable large-scale bobbling of your clothes. Sadly this backpack destroys clothes, which isn't something I look for in a bag
on 30 November 2013
After much research on the internet I chose this daypack for a present for a friend who is about to leave to go on his travels. He said it is perfect but, of course, he hasn't actually filled it up and tried it. However, I am about to purchase another one for my partner who clocked it whilst it was in our house waiting to be wrapped up. He wanted it!! He's about to retire so it will be perfect for him to go off hiking on country walks, which he's looking forward to.
on 3 December 2017
Had this backpack now for 4 years, has served me well: running, walking, cycling. Only after these years of abuse has a small hole appeared in the bottom, I will now happily buy another one. Functional and comfortable, no problems running or walking 4km uphill commute with the bag stuffed full. Size wise it can fit a4 folders with a change of clothes and a few other bits.
on 12 July 2017
Been using this daily for over 3 years now. Still waterproof, still in good condition.

It is large enough to fit all I need for a days work inside, without being too bulky.