on 4 December 2013
I'm not sure how long I should expect clothing to last, but the zipper on my Interactive Fleece Jacket gave out after one year of normal use. In light of this, I don't think I would pay £30 again for a Berghaus Fleece when there are cheaper ones available elsewhere. In any case, I didn't find that zipping the fleece into my outer jacket shell improved my comfort. Rather, it made the jacket kind of bulky and ungainly -- much easier to take off first the shell and then the fleece. It is warm, though, so I can't fault them on that!
on 5 January 2014
Another to add to my growing Berghaus collection - it's a lovely thick fleece without being bulky. Easy to wash and dries quickly too. This one also zips into my Berghaus coat which is great.
Great, speedy service again too.
on 15 February 2012
Lucky enough to buy this in the recent special offer period at not much more than half price and was delighted to match it to my Berghaus Long Glissade in "Eclipse". Bought size 10 which is perfect - this fleece is a very "tailored" shape and comes in smaller that the more relaxed fit of the outer jacket - clever really, as there is not the sort of "bulky" feeling that you get when you try to put a layer in that is exactly the same size as the outer!! (If that makes sense!). Anyway, the fleece looks very stylish on its own, attractive dark blue, lovely quality thick velvety material and I would say, very true to size. It is styled to be longer at the back which keeps the small of the back well protected from the wind, and I think it is very well proportioned - certainly in my size where it seems to go in and out in all the right places! (Have read other reviews where this is clearly not the case!). Altogether very impressed - both by the product and the speed and quality of the Amazon service.
on 11 February 2011
Had already bought the Berghaus outer jacket which was wind and water proof but not warm enough to wear by itself during the recent cold weather. Had tried wearing warm clothing underneath but it felt very bulky. After zipping in the fleece it is now warm enough to wear with only a t-shirt. Can also look forward to the spring when there is the choice to wear either one by itself. Feels smart and confortable. One of my better buys.
on 31 January 2012
Great fleece for outdoors, brilliant as an extra layer under a jacket for those cold winter days. I use mine all year round, i bought one last year & just had to get another, the 2 zipped pockets are ideal for the mobile & any other valuables you might be carrying. Keeps you snug & warm.
on 29 December 2010
This fleece is the perfect complement to the Berghaus Glissade IA (inter-active) ladies' jacket. The only reservation which my wife has is that the high collar of the fleece, inside that of the jacket, makes it rather bulky round her neck. With the fleece and jacket zipped together down the front, and press-studded "straps" keeping the cuffs securely together, the result is a warm and waterproof hooded jacket.
on 7 March 2012
Bought this to fit inside my new Berghaus outer jacket, both purchased to replace my 18 year old Berghaus interactive jackets which have finally become a bit tatty and are now consigned to gardening wear! Same high quality and intelligent design. I expect a further 18 years' wear out of them, if I last that long!
on 11 November 2012
This fleece is really cosy and warm;its fits in the waterproof coat easily,the only wish I have is that the sleeves be lined as my previous fleece.As it isn't it means that the sleeves drag on blouses or jumpers when I am taking coat off,otherwise it is perfect,warm comfy and light,
on 28 October 2011
Berghaus Spectrum Fleece

I am delighted with my new fleece jacket. I was worried about the size as I have very long arms so I ordered a size 16. I could have easily had a size 14 as the sizing is very generous but I decided it would be good to have room to layer in the winter. The colour is delightful and it is beautifully made. It's so cosy, I don't think I shall wear anything else this winter. I am seriously thinking about ordering another in a different colour.
on 13 April 2013
First of all, the jacket doesn't look the quality of previous Berghaus products I have bought! The materials more blanket than fleece and the jacket doesn't look nice on. On the whole it was not a good buy! There is a lesson to be learned from this, go to a sports shop and try it on before buying :(