on 13 September 2011
I must admit I didn't notice this was made for 6 to 7 years. My girl is nearly 3 and it's the ideal size. The elastics are a bit tight around the wrists so I might have to alter that but overall it's great, nice and flexible unlike a lot of other aprons that are stiff and horrible to wear and of course it is very long and covers even the trousers. It's easily cleaned. I would definitely buy it again. It's what I've been looking for for a long time.
on 30 December 2015
These were unobtainable from local shops anywhere and that includes one of the biggest shopping centres - Meadowhall - they are much more robustly made than the tabard type ones I was offered. Would recommend them to anyone.
on 10 September 2015
the apron itself looks good, I am sure it will serve the purpose.The size is a bit off. Advertised for 6-7Y olds. I bought it for my 4.5Y the sleeves are short. I can't imagine it would ever fit an older child.
on 17 June 2015
These aprons are good for the price of them, as long as it protects the clothing, that's all that's required although I got mine for doing crafts with my granddaughter and haven't used it yet so can't really say how good/bad they are. Item arrived on time.
on 5 September 2015
Comes up small, says age 6-7 but the sleeves are short on my nearly 5 year old. There is no pocket on the front or tabs at the side as shown in the picture. The one I received is blue. However it will do the job and was good for the price.
on 26 May 2013
This is not quite the high standard of the painting apron I bought previously, but I felt for the price it was good value. Also it came very quickly - the following day, though I had not paid extra for this.
on 13 July 2016
I received a blue apron with one sticky Velcro tab at back OK for purpose but not the red one with pocket on front as shown in picture alittle dissapointed but it will do for school, fits good so not too bad
on 28 February 2016
Arrived within 2 days of ordering- exceptionally good service. Items are a good fit and seem to be of good quality. My grandchildren are able to enjoy themselves painting without my worrying about clothes getting dirty.
on 17 September 2013
Nice apron for school art! Lightweight and fully covers school clothes.
A really good little buy, reasonably priced and good colour choice.
on 22 October 2013
bought for my boy for school, fits fine with room to grow too. will be purchasing another one for my other child too.