Original Album Series
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 June 2016
Nothing less than I expected. In fact - it was so good that I bought it a second time (that's what age does to you). ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
on 10 June 2014
I must admit that I got into this rather late in their career. However this package represents excellent value, if like me, you are interested in their back-catalogue.
The band are very heavy, but can really play their instruments and this collection is good review of how they have evolved through some of their earlier material.
Good solid heavy rock music - hard to beat anywhere.
One person found this helpful
on 9 May 2018
If you're into 'Theater then you probably got these............if your not PLEASE check it out, excellent 'Box Set'
on 5 February 2017
What can I say? 5 albums from one of the best progressive metal bands of these days. This package can be a great present for someone who is still to be introduced to this genre. I was glad to see that Metropolis Part 2 was included.
on 17 July 2016
Someone mentioned "Queenish" on a review here. I strongly disagree Queen comes nowhere near the expertise and fantastic sound of Dream Theater. This band has a style and sound of thier own and I believe no other band can mimick. Rock.on D.T.
on 2 February 2015
Good way to get to know the group these box sets. They are a very good prise too. They are better thank greatest hits. I've bought a few from different groups.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this collection without ever having heard much of their music. 5 cd's for this price is incredible value. The real bonus is that the music is very good. One of my better purchases of recent years.
on 12 April 2013
Loved Dream Theater since 'Images and Words'. Most of all they can pull all this stuff off live AND make it look soooo easy, unlike bands such as DragonForce. Don't give up yr day jobs lads, Dream Theater and Porcupine Tree still have the monopoly over Awesome technical playing...
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 8 March 2015
Five albums to just put on and lose yourself into.
One of the most talented and astonishingly good bands around.