Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£8.46+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2013
These little power houses of great nutrition make delicious milk that is great on cereals and can be used for all cooking purposes such as batters, drinks ,sauces etc . I will be buying these on a regular basis from now on.
One cup of seeds soaked for a few hours or over night rinced and put in a blender with 2-3 cups of filtered water and a few drops of vanilla extract blended for about a minute and then filtered into a jug makes the best tasting Moo-less milk I have ever made.
55 Comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2014
This is my first time ordering these so I compared them on arrival to the Hemp seeds sold in a well known High Street 'Health Food' chain. They are much sweeter in taste and with a glossier appearance. I will definately be purchasing some more as they are tastier than the nearest competition and also better value as the shop only does a 250g pack for £2.99. I grind these little beauties every morning to add to cereal and a tiny pack doesn't last long. Also these are organic, so all the better. I'll be trying out other Suma products as I like their ethics. Good clean product at a good price.
on 16 June 2014
Great health food. If by chance some seeds get spilled on the ground they will grow. Its not right a licence is required in the UK to grow such a healthy, versitile and usefull plant for non drug related purposes.
on 18 February 2015
These things are great. I am Vegan and like adding plant protein to my smoothies etc. I feel options like this are the cleanest sources you can use. I use a mortar/pestle to crush before blending and I have ordered an inexpensive coffee grinder which will be my new method of processing these.
on 1 November 2012
These are good value perfect for salads, cereal and smoothies, although some of them were a little bitter overall good
on 18 January 2013
They are quite fun in small amounts intriguing food stuff. I add them to yoghourt and muesli. Or curry and rice.

Caty
on 25 October 2015
Not a bad product. I use it to make hemp milk for our porridge and will also drink a cup of the milk neat which I strain. Very good nutrient wise if you are a vegetarian or vegan. It has a somewhat nutty flavour.
I would suggest soaking the seeds overnight in filtered water before blending and making the milk.
on 14 February 2015
Lovely taste, slightly nutty, great for adding to salads or smoothies, or even to eat on their own. They keep well too so no harm in buying the bigger bag for better value
on 29 October 2015
My method...grind these along with linseed..for just a minute...put in a bag in fridge. Each morning add to a small amount of juice...goes down easily with a wee bit of chewing ..result is great health..good skin. And clear bowels
on 14 December 2012
These are just the way I like them - caramel like! Really sweet and compact, great to eat on their own or be added in desserts.