Customer reviews

on 26 July 2017
Love this coffee all of the Suma Organic Coffee is good but this one of the favorites
on 5 January 2012
Being the coffee lover that I am, I was extremely impressed with these beans. Completely disagree with the comment below and find them quite the opposite of bitter. Won't go back now.
on 14 July 2014
Quality is really good. My favourite at the moment, very good value for the money.
The quality/taste is a tiny bit different from batch to batch but this is actually very positive as it is NOT a hyper mass produced chemical poisoned coffee.
on 2 September 2015
I really like this coffee. I know just how much I like it now that I've run out. I've been drinking another brand (also organic) in the meantime but it tastes really flat in comparison. I have tried most of the Suma organic coffee beans now and I would say they are absolutely wonderful. I look forward to the mornings because of my Suma coffee hit. Really round, full taste. Luxury.
on 12 October 2015
I searched for a cheaper bulletproof coffee alternative, I tried all the suma beans, and fell in love with this Colombian. It's my favourite coffee, I take bags on my world travels. Clean & tasty
on 12 September 2012
I also disagree with AG, no idea what coffee he drank, but this coffee IS as described by the seller. I have been drinking it for a few months now and found it to be a really nice bean. The Coffee tastes slightly nutty, very smooth (NOT bitter), and has a deep creme which gives depth to the flavour My wife, who normally dislikes coffee, actually likes this one. Suma have a great deal of experience with such products and I find their products extremely good value for money. Highly recommended.
on 2 June 2013
Have been drinking this coffee for a while and will definitely continue to do so. Miss it when away from home.
on 25 June 2016
This is my favourite of the coffees I've tried lately. I'm an espresso style fan and this is the kind of bean you need for a tiny taste explosion. Recommended.
on 18 September 2016
I tried many different grinding sizes/grades and different ways of making the coffee,Delonghi , Sage, percolator etc.. The acidity is very high no matter what and with long bitter after taste. Not my type of coffee I am afraid .
on 13 March 2015
It tasted burnt and we actually could not drink it. The rest of the bag went in the bin! Very disappointed.