on 29 April 2018
Good informative little book.
Good value for money.
on 3 April 2017
Great book loved it very insightful
on 4 April 2017
Excellent book
on 20 January 2013
Having owned a beagle some time ago and looking forward to again this year( after the sad demise of our beloved labrador) I brought this book as an update. I was not disapointed.it is clear concise and informative.
on 14 September 2017
Seems pretty comprehensive to me 😀. Enjoyed doing some research before going ahead with buying a puppy. Will be revisiting it no doubt.
on 29 March 2014
Relevant for carrying Beagles, but poor information (history, diffusion, kennel clubs) about the breed outside USA and the UK. Luigi from Italy.
on 23 February 2014
Very informative book which taught me everything I needed to know about getting and owning a beagle. I now feel more confident in having one.
on 2 October 2014
A very good, informative book with many useful tips on how to raise your puppy.
on 31 August 2011
Totally comprehensive guide - def. recommend for anyone in the build up to bringing a Beagle puppy home. This book gave us confidence, ideas and great training tips.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2014
A really comprehensive informative book