Price:£190.06+ £4.15 shipping

on 29 July 2013
I thought long and hard before purchasing this watch. I spent hours trawling the net, looking at photo's and looking in shop windows. I finally took the plunge and purchased this at a great price (cheaper than anywhere else I could find). I wanted a tough ,easily readable and waterproof watch. This is it. I have two minor quibbles that have already been noted in other reviews. 1) The second hand does not match correctly to the dial markings (it is always slightly out) 2). The day and date do not align 'perfectly' in the window! Annoying, yes, but I can live with this at least until the first service! Since purchase it has only gained 5 seconds and is never off my wrist. Best of all is the way it looks! For some reason every photograph I have seen makes it look mediocre and nothing special. WRONG! This is a gorgeous watch. I can't seem to stop looking at it! What a stunner. All my other watches have now been consigned to a drawer. Despite costing less than any of them, this is the one I wear by choice. Do not hesitate to buy it, you will love it too.
on 17 October 2013
Quick delivery - watch came next day. Watch has a solid quality feel to it and sits nicely on the wrist. Nice simple and clear face and build - doesn't have a load of unnecessary clutter of stop watch/alarm dials and buttons - just a good looking watch that tells the time that's safe in water that runs off the sun - what more do you need (your phone has the all the stop watch/alarm functionality!).
on 2 April 2013
(from a non-diver) I needed a tough watch that is clear to read and requires little/no maintenance. I am a wheelchair user and so prone to hitting things with my hands and wanted a strong clear watch. This Seiko is solar, so no battery replacements,(I still keep my old Casio Waveceptor which is now well worn/battered, but also solar and after 5 years, what a joy never to have to replace batteries)This Seiko is the same and fits the bill. It's smart, functional, accurate and a good weight. Over the years (and pre-wheelchair days) I have scratched/damaged enough watches and this is much tougher/clearer/smarter than my much loved Casio and previous Seiko watches. It fits quite well under shirt cuffs, which larger watches seldom do. If you want a no nonsense good looking practical watch, then this is a great choice.
on 21 May 2014
Good quality watch - case well polished & brushed.

Bezel looks even better in real life than in pictures - Very distinctive - similar in style to the old Heuer Super Pro.

Dial has a lovely shimmering effect when light hits it.

Very pleased with purchase.

Crown screws down smoothly.

I have had this watch almost 2 years now and running fine, the glass has not picked up any scratches yet. The watch still keeps great time.
on 5 April 2013
Bought this and the orange faced version with silicone strap at the same time, as I am replacing my collection of Quartz battery powered watches with Seiko Solar ones.Excellent well made watches and they keep time with a high degree of accuracy. Very happy with my purchases and the service from the supplier based in Singapore.
on 10 March 2013
Another excellent Seiko I love the fact it is Solar from the time you first hold the watch in your hand to have it on the wrist it fills good and expensive quality is very good indeed.
on 1 January 2014
i had this watch as christmas present so have only been wearing for a short period but i am really happy with it. Has a look and feel of a more expensive watch. I chose this one because of the solar power and waterproofing as i do kayaking and wanted something that would withstand immersion. The strap needed adjustmeent but was done cheaply at my local Timpsons
on 21 May 2013
Amazing watch. It looks better in real life and the precision is truly astonishing. The bezel rotates smoothly and clicks twice every second. The lumes are bright and simple and show up well in the dark. It has a good weight and the whole watch including the bracelet is nicely weighted and solid.

The dark dial (30mm wide, 45mm including the crown) is great for easy viewing and the crown can be screwed down for extra water resistance. It is easy to adjust and keeps accurate time. Highly recommended.
on 30 April 2014
sorry for my English.... I am not native speaker

This watch is incredibly precise. From change of summer time to winter time end of October back to the change from winter time to summer time end of March I didn't adjust the watch at all - in the end it was one second ahead of time. I have other quartz watches which go wrong by five minutes during that same period.

Only disadvantage - the closing mechanism of the bracelet is a bit scratchy. But I know that good bracelets cost more than this watch with bracelets, so.... ok
on 25 August 2014
I don't usually write reviews , however I broke with tradition due to the amazing quality of this watch.
I had been looking for a watch which would be salt water proof and have some style to wear every day.
I also needed something I could see !
This watch fitted the bill completely, and I would agree with other comments for this product in that it is a stunner!-even my wife thought it was a nice looking watch !
So far the accuracy has been exceptional and I am sure that the quality of this watch is more than a match to watches ten times this price .( I had looked at Oris / Tissot )
My advice would be that if you are looking for a quality waterproof watch then buy this watch while it is still available.
Thank you for some great service and delivery times.