1,042
Size: 6 UK|Colour: Blue (Nautical Navy)|Change
Price:£15.99 - £29.95

on 3 July 2014
Reading a lot good reviews i decided to purchased them... received them today and send them back straightaway. Fitting was good, I'm size 8uk/41eur and i have ordered size 9uk. Very comfi and so nice for feets, but i will never wore them outside house.
They look massive and they are far from smart and fashionable shoe. They will be perfect for gardening, country side holiday or farm.
on 7 September 2013
I work in a care home and wanted comfy shoes as long shifts on my feet, they needed to be fairly easy to clean
and simple looking. I have heard many good reviews from friends and colleagues about crocs shoes so i purchased these with great anticipation. Sadly i ordered a size 7 which is my usual shoe size and was very shocked to find these far too big.
I wore them on one shift to work and sadly they became hazardous. On the plus side if i just slip them on to wash the floors at home ect they are fab.
They grip wet/damp flooring well and. I will be buying and trying in a size 6.
So all in all good shoes just beware of the sizing!
on 7 June 2014
They arrived within the time stated.

They are like walking on air! They were perfect for walking around on holiday on and off of the beach. In fact I had bought them just to wear on the beach, but as they were not the chunky kind of crocs I found myself wearing them on and off of the beach.

So comfortable and lets feet breathe. I would definitely recommend this style and brand.
on 23 September 2014
These are amazing! Colour is a wee bit deeper than the picture but is a beautiful pink! Unbelievably comfortable. They even look good! I took a lot of stick about my previous crocs, which to be fair were pretty ugly. But everyone has been very surprised at these sling backs. A lot neater! Size wise - I'd say I'm a normal 4. These fit exactly. So I'd advise that if you're a big 4 you go for the 5... I would def buy again!
on 7 October 2014
My wife says these fit fine, a tiny bit big (she's a 5 1/2) but when her feet are swollen with the heat they are just perfect. This is her 2nd pair of this design, she's a fan! She says her feet get a bit sweaty in them because they don't have as much ventilation as the original Crocs - they are quite close-fitting
on 12 May 2016
I bought these to replace a pair a previously had which had stretched too much. As my feet are 4and half I bought the size 4 this time to allow for this stretching. They felt a bit tight to begin but over a few days they began fitting nicely. Only fault with them is the back strap is a bit low down and can slip off my heel at times. But I find them so comfortable to wear and easy to slip on if I just need to go out to the shops.
on 26 April 2015
Such a shame that these Crocs are so big. I cannot walk in them as they just fall off my feet. There is no adjustment on the strap either which would have solved the problem. I'm fairly certain these shoes would measure size 9 not 8.
on 4 August 2014
I find that the newer styles are great to wear!

Especially when it is hot and when you are going abroad on holiday as they are so light and easy to fit in your suitcase.

These Crocs aren't particularly wide and I do buy the next size up!

Durable and will buy again when new versions are released!
on 15 June 2014
I bought a size 7 and initially thought they were a bit tight, but as I loved the shape I wore them anyway and have found they have stretched slightly to fit my foot.i ordered a second pair in a different colour and they too were a tiny bit tight so have been wearing them to stretch them in too. These shoes are SO comfy...I want them in every colour!
on 9 March 2016
Perfect shoes for hard working feet !!
I am a nurse and walk miles each day. I also have wide feet and struggle to find shoes that fit and are comfortable.
My legs ache after a shift but since wearing these crocs the aching has reduced greatly. They are so comfortable and at the end of a shift I just chuck them in the wash with my uniform.
The last pair has lasted about 3 years so they are great value for money