Customer reviews

One More Love [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 13 May 2018
Fun album, classic Guetta tracks and more.
Box was damaged as soon as I opened it, the hinges inside broken, and the plastic wrapping was clearly not original and a bit dodgy, not worth returning I'll just keep it and be careful but shame you can't report that kind of thing without having to return it!
on 14 August 2012
One of the only Double Disk albums I have where I often listen to both CD's, doesn't matter which one. Its brilliant!
David Guetta yet again manages to get so many brilliant songs on to one album. I have been listening to this for a year and it doesn't wear off. Only criticism is a couple of the tracks just don't appear to be as good. Letting the album down at the end of the CD, the first ones are best!
on 8 March 2018
It's David Guetta, so if you are a fan you will love it
on 12 August 2017
Great album by David Guatta and highly recommended to anyone who likes dance music..
on 7 February 2017
Great album
on 7 October 2016
a great dance cd
on 19 November 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 15 January 2015
Unfortunately this didn't work on my laptop so I couldn't transfer it to iTunes, which is a shame, but a great CD.
on 19 August 2014
Love this album. There isn't one single track that I dislike. Great to play on the headphones while doing the housework.
on 17 March 2016