on 24 November 2015
Seems to work great. For the price, it does what it says on the tin. When you boot up the console, it is loud but after a few seconds cannot hear a thing and sliding your fingers under the unit, you can feel the cool air it gives off. Not great, but worth the money and I am glad I bought one. Recommended if you take care of things and are not heavy handed. Discipline your kids (boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife) to take care of stuff! Cheap but works great.
on 3 January 2017
Does the job,but the first time I ordered this two arrived in the pack which was a pleasant surprise - except one wasn't working. They do the job, but are quite delicate. My daughter is a bit heavy handed, so the first one broke quite quickly. I ordered another which met the same fate. Good if you are not heavy handed!
on 17 August 2013
Arrived promptly.
Packaged well.
Installed easily.
Lowers temperature so I have been able to increase Seti @ Home work proportion.
Dell 5050 laptop.

Spec mentions blue LEDs but there are NON Thank goodness :)

I have used doublesided adhesive pads to position cooler on laptop as it kept moving about.
on 17 February 2015
Was initially very pleased, worked fine for a couple of weeks but really poor, cheaply manufactured and assembled components meant that after unplugging and plugging back in a couple of times the USB connector developed a faulty contact and subsequently stopped working altogether, rendering it useless. Will now purchase a slightly more expensive (and hopefully superior) product. You get what you pay for I suppose.
on 19 June 2017
OK, in my case it survived only for 5 uses. Then it went to the dusbin.
on 24 November 2013
Very good little device and really quiet.
Light was meant to come along with it(did not arrive but not too bothered about that), but really well worth the money.
Easily holds my laptop no fuss, very rapid delivery.
on 9 October 2014
It came in a pre-opened package that looked like they've made nuclear bomb tests on it. The device itself also showed wear and tear, one of the legs was loose and the wire protection pad underneath it fell off! I said to myself beggars can't be choosers and I used it anyway. I have a relatively small MacBook Air, which is incredibly light, but that cooler acted as though an elephant was lying on it. The only time it didn't make choppy, gurgling noises was when there was nothing on it. At least the refund was prompt.
on 4 September 2013
Does exactly as described, A great little product at a really good price. We bought 2 and will purchase a couple more for the kids.
on 6 February 2014
OK, not the world's best quality but for the price, this is truly excellent. I use it to sit my NAS drive on to help keep it a little cooler and it works a treat. With the legs folded in, it's also the perfect size and it's super quiet so all in all, no complaints at all.
on 4 May 2014
Very quiet, blends in to my now quiet laptop thanks to this useful device, it was really worth the money. Before I got it, my laptop was overheating, now that I have this, it has NEVER overheated once at all, top quality for a good price! (Five Stars - *****)