Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip

on 18 April 2013
I quite enjoyed this series of short stories. I don't often get on with short stories as I tend to find they end unsatisfactorily for me, however I didn't have that problem with this collection as each story followed on from the next as the bottle was passed on. I like a series that intertwines and this was enjoyable.
on 20 March 2012
This was an interesting yet simple tale of an endlessly unwanted pressie and the interlinked stories of the people who received and passed on this bottle. a great idea and enjoyable read
on 23 August 2012
Brilliant quick read, The Bottle of Plonks journey from one family drama to another, fascinatingly written and I couldnt put it down. Will look at more from this author. Thanks for a super read.
on 17 April 2012
i was a bit dubious about downloading this book, i mean how can you write a story about a bottle of wine? but i was pleasantly surprised. it is great and would recommend you read it too.
on 13 September 2013
Loved this story as it was so different from the usual books Jaquellynn Luben is such a good writer and makes a story really entertaining about the travels of a bottle of wine.
on 23 April 2012
Good fun read, keeps you guessing!! If you want a quick book to read that is lighthearted then you will enjoy.
on 27 August 2014
Another nice book Jacquelynn Luben. When life is full of worries it is so nice to escape into a nice safe story. I just sat and read it and escaped. Lovely.
on 9 December 2013
Great light hearted book but with a predictable ending. Liked the smaller individual stories within each chapter. Easy to pick up and continue.
on 5 December 2014
A good read! The Bottle of Plonk is the through line - loved it!
on 11 June 2012
I downloaded this book some time last year but only just got round to reading it. It was quite a quick read and I really enjoyed it.

I thought it captured a different era of British life very well, though it's not one I'm 100% familiar with. Still I enjoyed the snatches of different people's lives and the way these were revealed - all being interlinked but still quite separate so you felt you were getting new stories instead of one continuous one. And all linked up through a bottle of plonk nobody seems to want! A very clever idea.

I liked the ending in particular, but don't want to give it away - it was very satisfying.