on 4 May 2012
These earrings are beautiful. Really perfect for any occasion. Lovely drop to them and I have received many compliments. Look far more expensive than they are particularly with the nicely designed clasp.
on 22 March 2013
The earrings arrived within a few days of being ordered they look very pretty and although they are small, as stated in the description I was worried they were going to be minute after reading some of the reviews. I would recommend them to anyone who prefers drop earrings to studs.
on 22 July 2012
First class service as always from an Amazon purchase. Speedy delivery and very well packaged. The earrings are pretty, but tiny. If you are expecting a full size swarovski crystal - then think again. Perfect for work or very discreet venues, but nothing more than that. Fantastic value and good quality - but they are tiny!
on 10 July 2012
I would recomend these earings , beautiful, bling ..petite...mean not to big, but for every day.im very happy with them,,thanks
on 10 January 2013
These earrings arrived quickly and are indeed very pretty - petite as decribed but very wearable. Bought as a gift for a friend who loved them.
on 20 March 2012
This item was delivered withing 2 working days. I am very impressed with the postage speed and the product itself. The gift box is a very pretty pink and includes a small card to say that the gift is 'petite Swarovski Crystal drop earrings on sterling silver . This is a gift for my sister's 60th birthday and I am very happy with everything. The product is exactly as shown. If anything, they are more sparkly.
on 27 June 2016
Bought as a present for my wife and she love them. Well made hoops and clasps which stay firmly in place. The crystal is a good side, not too small and not east enders bling big. The crystal being Swarovski is bright clear with a hint of colouring deep down. The earrings represent good value and were delivered quickly.
on 12 March 2016
I absolutely love these. I've bought earrings from the company before for myself and as gifts, so I was confident that I was buying good quality at a sensible price. Really pretty, discreet enough for work but also special enough to go out in. Good catch mechanism which pops into place safely, lovely design overall and really pretty crystals. I have no hesitation about buying from them again.
on 12 May 2012
I am so pleased with these earrings, I haven't taken them out yet, friends have said how pretty they are and I couldn't agree more. Fantastic value look much more expensive than they cost,
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2012
These are so sparkly and believeable - you have to get them to try and see for yourself. I have to say I have not taken them out of my ears (bed or bath!) since they arrived - I absolutely love these ones - very simple, very believeable and give a wealth of sparkle. Highly recommended.