on 18 August 2013
Haven't used it long enough to rate it's effects but just wanted to share a tip for drinking it, try mixing it with a cola type drink, i find the taste similar to a fizzy cola bottle sweet, not to bad on the taste buds and a lot nicer than taking it with water.
on 8 October 2015
really great, i think i have noticed a difference but hard to say if it's down to the D-Aspartic powder! i have noticed more muscle gains and a small increase in energy levels. however i do work very hard in the gym! you will only get out what you put in!!
on 11 December 2014
I am 35 and I would class myself as fitter than average. After reading up on this product on various sites over the past 12 month I decided to give this a go. I cant say im getting any side affects at all (touch wood) after running my first course which is great as I was worried about my temper and acne. My energy levels are definitely up on a day to day basis but in a great way not feeling wired like you do with some supplements but the best thing about this product is the pump i get whilst working out. After only 3 weeks back to the gym I look much bigger than the lad I train with (and have trained with for 4 years with) to the point that people have complimented me on my size and physique. I wouldn't particularly say my strength has increased any more than what it would do this soon into getting back to the gym but im insanely pumped up on my upper body. I would recommend it to anyone over 30 looking to see visual results quicker than usual. I would like to add aswell my body weight has only increased by 1K but my body fat has dropped 1.5 %
on 18 August 2011
After doing lots of research on the internet on ways to increase my testosterone level I decided to try this product.
Within a few days of taking the reccomended daily dose I noticed that I was getting stronger and I had more energy.
I also noticed that my mental functioning was sharper and clearer and it definitely improved my libido!

In the gym I could definitely see an improvement. I could easily lift more weight.

It is early days for me on this product but I will continue.
on 30 October 2012
I purchased this product after reading reviews on testosterone boosters. I have tried capsules and tablet forms of other products and decided to use powder form. I completed one cycle of 12 days as recommended and am now in the middle of the second . I have found a massive improvement in my libido and also in the weight training. the delivery from this supplier is also very fast. I would highly recommend this product.
on 30 September 2015
Definetely have noticed increased strength. Great mixed with a pre-workout. Definetely do as the tub instructions read. Cycle off after the stated number of days and then after the break you are good to use it again.
on 17 January 2013
The best natural test booster I've ever tried, recommended to friends. Long lasting tub. Tastes a bit sour however and makes you feel thirsty, but that just makes me drink more water so it is a plus side after all. I drink mine with my xtend
on 14 October 2013
Good product definitely notice the benefits... Have added size and my libido has gone up.... Would recommend. Takes about a month to start being noticeable though so be patient.
on 1 June 2012
This product tastes mingin! Remember those sour sweets you used to get when you were a kid? Ugh!!! However, it mixes real easy with fruit juice and I knock it back in one go. About 6 days after starting the product I certainly felt more aggressive in the gym, in fact it was a little unsettling so I cut the dose down to half a scoop, about 1 gram per day. I'm currently off the product for a 7 day break but I still feel the effects of increased libido, lots of wood in the morning! and increased euphoria post workout. Will see if there are any other physical benefits from this after a few cycles and post again. 4 stars for now.
on 23 March 2014
You can notice the impact that this has on your growth. Not too pleased with the strong citrus taste, or the residue left in the cup, but felt the steady build up of aggression and strength in the gym sessions.